I pulled out my makeup wipes, a concealer brush and a comb as I started to fix myself up. The bathroom door opened up, and he came in with his arms wrapped around my waist as I tried to finish the last touches of my makeup.

"I have to go." I said removing his arms from around my waist.

He smacked his teeth. "Aight come back later."

"Don't count on it."

My phone started to buzz from his nightstand and he ran and picked it up before I could get to it.

"It's daddy."

"Stop fucking playing and give me my phone." I whispered snatching my phone out his hand.

"Hello?"

"Kai where you at princess?" My dad asked in a low tone. I knew he been smoking cause he talks a certain way only when he is high.

"I'm over a friend house."

"A nigga?"

"No, just one of my girlfriends." I lied.

"Aight when you gonna be home I need to talk to all y'all about something."

"I'm about to leave right now..20 minutes or so..you at home?"

"No Me, and Parker had to handle some things.  I'm on my way though."

"You and Parker? Dad why are you getting close to him?" I questioned because I never truly understood how they got together.

"You know he got it bad personally Kai I'm just helping a him out. It's a crime?"

"No it's just weird pops..I'll be home in a few though."

"Aight I love you."

"Love you too." I said before I hung up.

"So glad my dad was too high to read in between lines cause that was about to be my ass..he heard your voice." I said hitting his arm.

"Sorry."

"Whatever, he said he has to tell me something so I will see you later."

"Wait you dad and parker cool?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"Yeah, I guess."

"How? Your dad don't like nobody."

"No he just don't like you like that cause he knows what your capable of.. your a fuck boy." I said truthfully.

When my dad first met him he gave him a hard time, and my mom was the one that was sweet to him. He almost shot him once also but I saved his life begging my dad not to do it. 

I never seen him run so fast ever in my life to get away from my father. Honestly I'm surprised he is not dead yet counting the number of times he messed around on me.

"Yeah whatever..your pops don't know you be over here?" He questioned, and I dry laughed. I don't think he understood.

"If my dad knew I was over here you would probably be dead, or tied up alone in the next hour. I'm saving your life."