I lean forward and kiss her shoulder down to her bicep, and her lips part with a small gasp. I dry her other arm in a similar fashion, trailing kisses around her bicep, and a small smile plays on her lips.

Carefully, I wipe her back beneath the faint lipstick line, which is still visible. I hadn't gotten round to washing her back in the shower.

"Whole back," she says quietly, "with the towel." She takes a sharp breath and shuts her eyes closed as I dry her, careful to touch her only with the towel.

She has such an attractive back, all the small muscles clearly defined but still soft all over. Her whole body is beautiful. She really looks after herself. The beautiful sight is damaged only by her scars.

With difficulty, I ignore them and suppress my overwhelming urge to kiss each and every one. When I finish she exhales, and I lean forward and reward her with a kiss on her shoulder. Putting my arms around her front side, I dry her stomach. Our eyes meet once more in the mirror, her expression amused but wary, too.

"Hold this." I hand her a smaller face towel, and she gives me a bemused frown. "Remember in Houston? You made me touch myself using your hands," I add.

Her face darkens, but I ignore her reaction and put my arms around her. Gazing at us both in the mirror her beauty, her nakedness, it's all too overwhelming never had I ever saw someone more beautiful.

I reach for her hand, which she willingly gives to me, and guide it up her stomach slowly and to her breasts to dry them. Even I stiffen once we get to that area, this is the closest I've ever gotten to touching her beautiful breast. She uses her hand guiding me up to her collar bones sweeping the towel slowly, awkwardly across her body. Once, twice.. then again.

She's completely immobilized, rigid with tension, except for her eyes, which follow my hand clasped around her.

My inner Mani looks on with approval, her normally pursed mouth smiling, and I am the supreme puppet master.

Her anxiety ripples off her back in waves, but she maintains eye contact, though her eyes are darker, more deadly. Showing their secrets maybe.

Is this a place I want to go? Do I want to confront her demons?

"I think you're dry now," I whisper as I drop my hand, gazing into the green depths of her eyes in the mirror. Her breathing is accelerated, lips parted.

"I need you, Normani," she whispers.

"I need you, too." And as I say the words, I am struck how true they are. I cannot imagine being without Lauren, ever. I cannot imagine my life without her. I can't imagine going back.

"Let me love you," she says hoarsely. "Let me make love to you"

"Yes," I answer, and turning, she hauls me into her arms, her lips seeking mine, indulging me, worshipping me, cherishing me... loving me.

This time as we made love she made sure to worship every part of my body, her lips found every spot and if they so happened to miss any part of skin her hands were sure to cover it.

In and out, in and out. Slowly, gently, she filled me and each pump, each pound was filled with a passion I couldn't even begin to describe. The sheet gripping, back arching, toe curling love making lasted for... I don't even know. I lost count after my fifth orgasm.