Something is there

Start from the beginning

"They're all coming." I tell them and they cheer. Their cheers get interrupted by Chaelin-unnie.

"The girls from SNSD are coming too." She tells us and the girls cheer again. I, on the other hand, am troubled, because who would voluntarily be inside a room with their ex. Chaelin-unnie comes over to my side and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry, the girls and I are going to help you with Taeyeon. You're not going to see her at all." Chaelin-unnie whispers into my ear reassuringly. I look at her and smile. I turn my head as I feel someone's eyes on me, only to find Mina staring right at me with curios eyes. I smile and wink at her. She blushes and looks away quickly. I laugh, but stop as I remembered who could come too. I pull out my phone and text that person, laughing as they reply. Looking up, I see all eyes on me.

"What?" I ask them.

"Who were you texting?" Dara asks for everyone.

"Just someone who'll come to the party later." I tell them smiling.

"Who?" a bitter voice asks. I look at the source and see Mina glaring.

"You'll see them later. It's a surprise!" I tell her with a smile, which causes her to stop glaring, but she still looks pissed though. I leave it be and turn to Chaelin-unnie as she starts speaking.

"Is it a new girlfriend?" she asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Pfft...no, it's not!" I start laughing my butt off, which causes the girls to look at me weirdly.

"What's so funny?" Mina asks annoyed, to the surprise of her group members.

"It's just...I would never date her, she's like a sister!" I tell her, a little scared of how she'll react.

"Okay..." she says and quiets down. I look at her curiously, as to why she would react like that and start to think. 'Why is she reacting like that? Is she jealous? Probably not, because she doesn't even likes me like that. Or does she?' I'm brought out of my thoughts by Chaelin-unnie telling me Dara, Bom and her would need to get going. We say our 'see you laters' and they walk off, leaving me with the rest of the girls. I look at them and tell them that we should get changed.

"Come on girls, let's change into normal clothes!" I say and walk away, with the girls following.

We reach their changing room first, everyone walks inside, but I stop Mina by grabbing her wrist. She looks surprised at my actions, but doesn't say anything, because she's waiting for me to speak. I'm curious on if she was jealous or not.

"Why were you acting like that when I told you guys I texted someone who'll come to the party and when Chaelin-unnie asked if she was my girlfriend?" I ask her seriously.

"W-What are you talking about?" she stutters blushing slightly.

"You know what I mean, Mina. You were acting strange, just like if you were jealous at someone!" I tell her losing my patience. She looks at me still blushing, but what she says next, I would have never expected.

"So, what if I was jealous?!" she asks, but before I can answer her, she leaves. I stand there in shock on what I just heard.

"What?" I ask myself confused. After a while, I decide to leave and walk to GOT7's changing room. Once there, I see the guys chilling on the couch, I walk over and sit down, not saying a word. The guys look concerned at me. BamBam decides to speak.

"Y/N/N, what's wrong?" he asks concern dripping of his voice.

"I...I'll tell you later!" I tell him, deciding to drop it for now.