i. prologue

[YOUR POV]

"Shit, he is so fine."

I looked outside the window, seeing the new transferred student walking with the teacher.

Jinhwa, a friend of mine, nudged me on the arm and wiggled her eyebrow to me. "Interested with the new student?"

I smirked and shook my head as a no, "I'm still loyal with Kang Daniel."

"As if you are." She said before taking my phone out from my grip and showed me my lockscreen, which happened to be Hwang Minhyun.

"In life, you can't just rely on one thing. Just like in a meal, you can't just eat a plain rice now, can't you." I laughed awkwardly, snatching the phone away from her grip and shoved it back inside my pocket.

"Did you just made Daniel and a plain rice in the same level?"

Before I could say anything, she gasped and pointed to me. "How dare you!"

"I-"

She suddenly bowed to me 90 degree, "Good bye, my beloved friend. I wish his fans won't hit you that hard. However, you'll be remembered."

"I-"

"What are you guys doing? Go back to your seats."

Our homeroom teacher, Teacher Lee, entered into the room without any notices and of course, with his favourite stick.

He didn't actually abuse or punish us with it, he just use them to threaten us because deeeeeeeep inside we know, he cherishes us a lot.

"Good. As you all probably already know through those rumours that were flying so fast, faster than the school's wifi, there is a new student." He said as soon as he saw all of us had took our own seats.

"Not as fast as Jinhwa running to the cafeteria." Taehyun joked and only earned a flying pencil by Jinhwa on his head. When he turned his back, Jinhwa stuck her tongue and not wanting to lose on the game, Taehyun stuck his.

"Okay, that's enough." Teacher Lee said and hit the table with his stick to steal our attentions back.

"I hope you guys can treat the new student well." He added. He then called the student to enter the classroom.

Being the nosiest and most playful senior class we are, he was welcomed with several sounds that might not that pleasant to hear for strangers.

Or whoever walk past by our classroom.

"Hello guys, I'm Lee Eunsang. Glad to meet you all." He introduced himself and bowed to us.

Dahee looked up to face the new student and wiggled her eyebrow, "Do you really mean it? That you're glad to meet us?"

"I don't lie."

"Woah, that's a pretty strong line you got there, honey." Junho interrupted into the conversation, joining Dahee to tease the new student.

He just smiled to Junho and acted like nothing serious happened. However, I can see how struggling he was trying to breath. I stared at him and turned to my side, trying to talk with Dongpyo.

"Is he alright? He seems like having troubles in breathing."

Dongpyo shrugged his shoulders, "Eh, just forget it. I bet he's just nervous, nothing all."

I nodded but I can't stop worrying about him.

"Oh no, I think I left my watch at the classroom

"Oh no, I think I left my watch at the classroom. I'll come back in minutes!"

"Be careful!"

I nodded and ran to the classroom. We were having our PE and the teacher asked us to gather at the field after studying for the subject for tenth times. He knows that all of us were getting bored, that's why he planned for an outdoor activity.

As my fist clenched the doorknob, I heard a pretty familiar voice from the room.

"The kids seem like mocking me.."

I furrowed my eyebrow, starting to get curious with who was inside the classroom.

"It seems like they were teasing me! I can't help it mom.."

My curiosity started to grow, so did my eagerness to open the door.

"We have PE now.. I'm staying here for a while because I want to rant it out to you."

"Alright, love you too mom."

"Mwah- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

I gulped as soon as he noticed my existence inside the classroom. My bad, the curiosity really killed the cat.