Take It Off, She Said

Start from the beginning

"I know. She can be grumpy at times but I love her nonetheless." Sam tells the animal like it's their secret. She places the cat on the floor next to her, sits up and takes her shirt off to leave her in her bra and short shorts. Lying back down on the cold floor, the cat immediately crawls back up into her stomach and Sam resumes stroking the furry animal. Destiny walks back to see a half naked Samantha Baltimore lying on the floor. Still with a cat snuggling on her stomach. Sam. Half naked. On. The. Floor. That surely brought some dirty memories in the girl's head making her shake off the thought and will herself to continue walking towards the redhead.

"Uh, why are you half naked?" She inquires, her eyebrows raised.

"You said take it off." Sam answers casually. Sure it's not the first time she laid on the floor with only her bottoms on, hell she even laid on the floor without her clothes a few times. Destiny shakes her head, sitting on the floor next to the half naked goddess setting the water bottle down for Sam.

"I meant Sherlock babe. Not your shirt." The brunette deadpans while the cat, Sherlock, looks over to her.

"What's the matter? You never complained with me being naked before." Sam mutters. "Sherlock is comfortable in my stomach babe." She adds before the cat jump off her to walk to her other mommy, nuzzling into Destiny's crossed legs.

"Well it seems Sherlock is comfortable anywhere babe." Destiny chuckles as she strokes the cat gently, smiling down at the small creature before looking up to see Sam huff. "Seriously put your shirt back on before the repair guy get here." She murmurs.

"He won't be here for another half an hour Des." The topless woman argues. "Also it's quite freeing to be in my bra. I can finally feel my body cool down." She adds smirking at the rolling of eyes from the other woman.

"Or it could be because Sherlock isn't lying on your stomach." Destiny stage whispers getting a glare from her girl.

"You know this brings back a lot of memories." Sam starts, deciding to tease the sitting woman to pass the time. "I remember this is how we met the first time." That gets her a chuckle from Destiny. Deciding to play the game, Destiny places the cat on the floor who glares at her before she lies her entire body on top of Sam. Sherlock has gone to lie on the couch, ignoring what his mommies are doing. He was a cat after all.

"Mmm now I remember." Destiny bites her bottom lip making Sam groan.

"Babe it's too hot. Get off me." Sam protests, now regretting her decision to bring forth some memories that includes them on the floor. "Seriously Des, please get off me. It's really hot!" She exclaims but the woman on top didn't budge. Destiny simply holds her body up with her arms to have a clear view of her goddess.

"You weren't complaining when Sherlock lied on your stomach earlier." She bites her cheek to stop from laughing.

"Sherlock is small compared to you. Now get off." Sam retorts trying to squirm her way out of Destiny to no avail. She's been pinned to the floor by strong hips and trapped with arms on both sides of her head.

"Definitely bringing some memories upfront baby." Comes a husky voice before Sam watches her slowly leaning down. Just an inch apart before they would feel soft lips press against one another when a weight comes down Destiny's back, stopping her from claiming those soft, inviting lips. Sherlock finally decided to ruin the moment by lying on a flat back. Sam couldn't help but laugh at the shock written all over Destiny's face after seeing their cat on her back, lying comfortably. Destiny all but groans making her laugh harder before the body on top moves to her left side, stomach down as to not disturb the cat.

"I've been betrayed." Destiny grumbles as Sam still laughs with all her heart, tears springing to her eyes at the moment.

"You're right. He definitely gets comfortable anywhere." Sam manages to let out through her chuckles. Destiny rests her head on her arms before glaring at her chuckling girlfriend. Her heart warms up at the sight, as it always does when she hears or see Sam laughing so carefree. God how much she loves this woman and she can't wait for them to start their life together. There's a knock on the door and due to Destiny's current situation, Sam goes to open it forgetting that she's topless, only left in her bra and so when the door swings open, the man on the other side drops his jaw to the floor.

"Hi. Are you the repair guy?" Sam asks not bothering to cover herself up.

"Y-yes." The guy stutters. Sam gives him a blinding smile, opening to door to let him in which he does with a little stumble.

"Great. Please fix the ac as fast as possible." She tells him. "The unit is over there." She points to the direction of their air conditioning unit watching the guy stumble his way, still in shock at the rather odd welcoming. Sam goes back to see Destiny already sitting on the floor while holding Sherlock in her arms. Eyes wide and jaws hanging open. "What?" Sam asks, tilting her head to the side.

"You realize you opened the door with no top on right?" Destiny informs, a hint of jealousy in her tone. Sam give her a shrug going to the couch while Destiny stays seated on the floor but has let go of their cat. She stands up and turns around to look at the other woman with a frown etched on her forehead. She snatches the discarded shirt on the floor, tossing it to Sam who made no effort in putting it back on. The redhead instead gives her a challenging look which the brunette takes on.

"It's still too hot babe." Sam remarks biting her inner lip to stop from smiling at the fuming woman.

"Put it on Samantha." Destiny orders through gritted teeth.

"Why?" She challenges showing her smirk. She expected her girlfriend to argue at her but what she did not expect is for Destiny to straddle her lap and pin her arms to the side, keeping her in place. She swallows the lump in her throat when she sees those blue eyes light with fire.

"Because I don't want anyone else to see you like this." Destiny whispers, leaning into her and Sam swears she hears the woman growl. "Only for my eyes." She teasingly bites the other woman's ear and smiles as she hears a moan escaping from the pinned woman. "Who do you belong to?"

"Yours." Sam groans out and seeing the victorious smile on such a beautiful face. She leans in to kiss her only to be left hanging as Destiny stands up. She lets out another groan before putting the shirt back on. "There. Happy now?" She asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Much. But I would still punish you later." Destiny whispers walking to the direction of the guy. Sam breathes out a frustrated breath, feeling herself suddenly worked up and feeling hot. Sherlock comes into her lap making her look down at the creature.

"She is such a tease. I'm gonna be in so much trouble later." She tells the cat who looks at her as if he understands it and Sam thinks he really does. "She did say to take it off right?" She continues as Destiny returns to the room to see this interaction. She walks until she reaches the couch, smiling at the two before taking a seat next to Sam.

"Yes I did say to take it off but I didn't mean the shirt." Destiny says scratching the cat behind its ear. "Your mommy is so silly." She adds.

"I might be silly but I do know you love me all the same." Sam grins widely making Destiny grin as well.

"I do." She tells her sincerely. Leaning in to place a chaste kiss on those sweet lips, finally nothing to interrupt them. "I'll always love you no matter how silly you can get." She whispers against those lips.

"And I'll always love you. No matter how jealous you can get." Sam replies with a chuckle that is reflected by Destiny. They lean in once again to kiss when there's a clearing of throat. The guy stands awkwardly in the middle of the living room.

"Sorry. I'm done repairing the air conditioning. It should work properly now." He informs the two women on the couch. Destiny stands up, taking her wallet and walking to the guy.

"Thank you. How much will it be?" She asks, ready to be alone with Sam.

"$326 ma'am." He replies and Destiny gives him $350.

"Keep the change." She walks the guy to the door opening it for him.

"Thank you." He says and without another word, walks to his car. Destiny closes the door to walk back to Sam and notices the apartment is much cooler now.

"Now that we're finally alone." Sam stands up, chucks off her shirt and beckons the woman to her. Destiny didn't need to be told twice, she rushes back to her girl and makes do of the promise she made earlier. She is after all, a woman of her words.