Chapter 20: Weddings and Choices

-Sam-

I stir in my sleep, feeling an arm around my waist and the warmth of another body behind me. I slowly open my eyes only to curse lightly when the sun hits me. I'm very much aware of the soreness I feel.

"Don't move. I'm still trying to sleep." She mumbles pressing her very naked body into mine. My heart picks up it's beat as my mind races back to what happened last night. "This is your fault." She says making me giggle before turning to face her. I meet those gorgeous blue eyes making me smile as they hold sleep in them but there is also adoration.

"How is it my fault?" I ask her and yelp when her hand runs up and down my back. "I didn't think you'd tire out after a night of rolling in the sheets." I drag my hand over her side making her squirm.

"You made me tired. I don't know if I can make it to the wedding with my body so sore." She replies, those blue eyes holding mischief in them. I laugh as her eyes close for a second before opening again. "I think I'll skip the wedding." She start saying but a yawn cuts her off.

"My poor baby." I say to her, caressing her face gently. "If I had known you'd be tired, we could have stopped after the first round."

"Baby?" She asks and I just realized the pet name has slipped, all I can do is blush as I slowly retract my hand back to my side. "I can't help it. You're too good to stop after one round though hence your fault." She grins at me. "Baby" she pauses and my heart races for a different reason. "I think I like that." She finishes kissing me on the lips. "Aren't you tired?"

"Trust me I am. You tired me out." I whisper to her. I study her face for a moment, making sure each detail is carved into my mind. There is a good chance it will be a while before I see her again and I don't want to forget about it, not that I will ever forget about her.

"Hey. What's on your mind?" She asks this time her eyes doesn't hold a trace of sleep.

"Nothing. I just realize you'll be leaving after the wedding and it might be a while before I see you again." I tell her honestly and despite my efforts to keep my voice straight, I crack at the end. "Sorry. I don't know why I'm becoming emotional." I try to laugh it off but those blue eyes are looking at me like they know the real emotion I have inside and I have no doubt that they do.

"Hey. Don't worry about it. I'll come back and I'm sure it won't be years before I see you again." She touches my face and I can't help but lean into it. "Don't think about it for now. Let's just enjoy being together." I nod at her giving her a smile which she returns. There's no way I can ever forget someone like Destiny but the assurance she gave made my heart soar with hope that she too won't forget about me. "How bout we try and sleep some more before someone knocks yeah?" She tells me and I just chuckle at her nonetheless resting my head against her shoulder. Of course by the time I did that, someone knocks on the door. I can't help but groan and so did Destiny except her is more like a growl than a groan.

"Yes?" She shouts to whoever it is on the other side.

"Your mom said you should get ready now. She wants you in her room in an hour." It was undeniable that Kate is the one on the other side. "You and Sam." She adds before we hear her footsteps get further away.

"We should get ready before someone else comes knocking." Destiny says getting up, the sheet that covers her body falls and I am given the wonderful view of that naked body.

"Keep walking naked like that and I don't think we'll be able to get out of the room." I tell her quickly getting out of the bed and wrapping my arms around her. I place small kisses to her neck and sure enough her moan rips through her throat. She cranes her neck to the side giving me more access.