~part 2~

"Um, hello?" A sharp voice made me burst out of my trance.

"Sorry, you can't put your bags in this area cuz this is my side of the dorm. Understood?" A girl with rather bulging skin came over to me and pulled her suitcase towards her.

"Oh... err. Sorry." I replied, slightly hurt.

"Soz babe, gotta get used to being insensitive round here. I'm nothing compared to some other fireworks you'll meet at this college."

I just stood in the doorway, struggling with my suitcases and holding the door open at the entrance while the russet brown haired girl pounced back on a springy bed.

"Uhh... could you please...."

"Yeah yeah, bring it on - I'll teach you how to manage with them bitches here."

"No - I meant....." I panted for breath in an awkward position.

"Chill honey," the muscly girl leapt up and slinked across to the door in just a short pair of denim shorts and a Victoria's Secret crop top. She leant against the side of the door in exhaustion which helped me slightly as I quickly entered while the door was open with my full on winter clothes, including the fuzzy cap.

"Lovin the cap dude, where'd you get it?" The urbanite girl walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an apple, flung it in the air and caught it in her hand again.

"Oh... I got it from - oh yes! I got it from Zara." I touched my hat and smiled innocently.

The girl's chewing suddenly slowed down to snail pace and she choked on her apple.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" I walked towards her quickly.

"Zara?!!" She laughed. "Dude no way!"

I laughed slightly with her, not understanding what was so funny but oh well. I was making friends with my new room mate.

"Tomorrow's Saturday right? Okay good - I'm gonna call Jannat over and we're gonna go shopping together at Westfields. You're in London now, stick to famous brands like Gucci and Jimmy Choo."

I smiled inclusively.

"By the way, where've you come from?"

"Chandigarh, India."

"Ahh... yes - Tunisha is from there"

"Who?" I asked in confusion.

"Tunisha - oh yes, you've only come today."

She looked back and forth and dragged me to the bedroom.

"It's so important you know who Tunisha is."

"Okay - who is she?" I asked curiously.

"She is the worst girl ever. You know, I made out with this guy once and she filled his ears about me and said mean stuff to him so he confronted me one day and we broke up! God he was cute."

"Err...." I realized she was crying with tears dripping down.

"Never mind, oh - I almost forgot, what's your name?" I began quickly.

"Me? Oh sorry sweet - my name's Roshni. Yours?"

"Reem."