My sweetheart

Hiii!

This is the special chapter that I promised you guys for 50k. It's still significant to the storyline so please don't skip it!

I've tried to combine all of your requests into this chapter, while still fitting it into the storyline. I haven't included some of the suggestions because i want to write them in the next few chapters and it's probably more appropriate if I leave them for the future. I did draw some things for this chapter but I ended up forgetting to include one of the scenes I drew, so I'll post them with the next chapter!

Also, really important question, would you prefer seeing Yuuri winning gold or silver at the gpf?

This is over 10,000 words long, it's basically all fluff and jealous Viktor and some crappy hurt/comfort shit. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for reading!
•••••••

"Yuuri! You look too stiff!"

Yuuri gritted his teeth and tried harder to move more fluently on the ice as he danced to the music. The sound of the piano and Violin flooded through the rink as he spun and glided across the ice.

He only had one jump to go; A Quad Toe Loop, but in all honesty he didn't know whether he'd be able to land it. They'd been practicing for around 6 hours, and after not skating for a few days, it was a shock to the system. His feet were aching and bruised, and he was pretty sure that they were about to fall off.

He breathed deeply before taking off and rotating in the air. He managed to meet the required number of rotations somehow, but he completely misplaced his foot in the landing and fell onto his back. He groaned and tried to get up and recover, but his legs gave out and he fell back down in a heap on the ice.

"Yuuri! Are you hurt?" Yuuri could hear his coach calling him from the side, and looked over to his direction for a second.

"I'm-I'm fine." Yuuri stuttered and tried to get up slowly again. He held onto the side for support and made his way over to his coach. "Viktor, I'm done for today."

Yuuri skated towards the exit and immediately put his skating guards on. He didn't spare a glance at Viktor, he continued walking until he reached the benches and flopped down on the nearest one. He caught his breath for a moment before carefully removing his skates and wincing at the pain in his feet. He removed his socks and was met with the sight of dark bruises and bloody scars. His body was really starting to give up on him.

He grabbed his bag and limped to the changing rooms, hoping that Viktor wouldn't catch him. He pulled some spare bandages and wipes out of his bag and cleaned his feet before wrapping them up. Yuuri changed out of his training clothes and put on his best jeans, his white shirt with a little poodle on the pocket and his blue cardigan. He stuffed his dirty clothes into his bag, along with his skates and put on his shoes. It felt a little weird with bandages on but it felt much, much better than having the skates on.

"Yuuri, are you in there?" Viktor called from the doorway.

"Y-yeah, hang on a sec!" He stuttered and flung the bag over his shoulder before going out to meet Viktor.

"You look cute." Viktor complimented Yuuri out of the blue, making him turn a dark shade of red.

"V-Viktor! Don't just say things like that..." Yuuri tried to cover his hands in his face embarrassment, making his coach laugh. He ruffled his hair and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Hmm, like what?" Viktor asked, enjoying the fact that Yuuri was extremely flustered at his words.

"Stop teasing me!" Yuuri yelped and turned away from Viktor. He stuck his bottom lip out and pouted. "I won't buy you ice cream like I promised!"