One more night

Hey my dudes.

I'm extra shook right now because there's a teacher at my school that looks exactly, and I mean exactly as I imagined Izo would. He has dark brown hair down to just above his shoulders and it's slightly wavy, he has green eyes, has a slightly crooked nose, and he wears like v neck jumpers and a tie and he wears this long brown coat. I'm shook. I have found a real life Izo.

Anywayyyy I want to dedicate this chapter to kittenkatter because holy shit you are like the sweetest and cutest person ever. Thank you for everything.

Enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading!
•••••••••••••

Yuuri woke up later that morning pressed against someone's chest and had two arms wrapped around his torso. He opened his eyes slowly and looked up to see Viktor smiling at him. The morning air was cold, so Yuuri was lucky to have Viktor because he was like a giant human hot water bottle.

"Morning." Viktor greeted as he pulled Yuuri closer to him and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"M-morning." Yuuri stuttered as he blushed before hiding his face in Viktor's chest. Viktor smiled at him and began playing with Yuuri's hair.

Yuuri let out a small squeal. He loved when people played with his hair. He just loved he feeling of people twirling it around their fingers and running their hands through it. He started blushing uncontrollably again. Viktor giggled at him. He loved he feeling of Yuuri's hair running through his fingertips. It was so soft and silky, and smelt of cherries and vanilla. Viktor would describe it as 'a very Yuurii scent'.

"W-we should probably get up now..." Yuuri mumbled before trying to slither out of Viktor's grasp. Viktor whined as Yuuri slid off the bed and stood up.

"You were warm..." Viktor whined. He stared at Yuuri with pleading eyes in attempt to try and get him back into bed with him. Yuuri just smiled at him.

"Come on lazy bones, we need to practice. We only have 5 more days..." Yuuri trailed off.

"But..." Viktor tried to protest. Yuuri just glared at him until Viktor finally gave in and crawled out of bed. Yuuri grabbed his phone off the bed side cabinet and left the room.

Yuuri turned out of the door way only to end up colliding with a short Russian ball of anger.

"Hey! Watch where you're going." He shouted at Yuuri. Yuuri just looked at him with a confused expression. Did this boy ever chill?

"S-sorry..." Yuuri muttered before turning away.

"Hey! Wait! What were you doing in Viktor's room anyway?" Yuuri questioned him.

"Uh...n-nothing..." Yuuri panicked.

"We were just having a sleepover!" Viktor yelled from his bedroom. Yuuri sighed in relief before turning back to Yurio.

"It's not fair! You get Viktor all yourself!" Yurio grumbled. Yuuri just rolled his eyes and walked up to his bedroom. He quickly changed into his training gear, and once he was done he grabbed his bag before rushing downstairs.

"Okay! Are we ready to go?" Viktor asked both Yuri's once the three of them were ready. Both nodded. "I'm going to be cycling today, so you two will have to run!"

Yuuri was pretty sure that his soul just left his body. He couldn't be bothered to run. It was more of a case of not having any motivation to do so. He was still pretty shaken up from the nightmare he'd had earlier that morning. He tried to shake it off but the images kept coming back to him.