Antics

Heyyy.

Okay I just want to say again that I absolutely adore kittenkatter , you deserve so much more appreciation holy shit I love you so much.

Happy new year to everyone, it's 2017 already with us in Wales so I hope the rest of you are enjoying the celebrations! What are you guys' resolutions for 2017? No joke, mine is to go at least one day without wanting to die and to be more confident in myself. I hope 2017 will be better than 2016 because honestly last year was just a mistake (except for YOI ayyy).

Honestly this chapter is kinda shitty please forgive me. It's basically a filler and it's just fluff I'm so sorry kill me. Please excuse my grammar mistakes, my phone is messing up more than usual now and it's reALLY ANNOYING.

Thank you for reading, happy new year to you all!

••••••••••••••••

Yuuri woke up the next morning to the smell of burning. He groaned and rolled onto his side. Viktor wasn't there. He was cold. He wanted Viktor to be by his side to keep him warm. Yuuri got up groggily and shuffled off the mattress. The fort that they'd built had held up pretty well overnight.

Yuuri reached over to the coffee table and slid on his glasses. He combed his hair back a few times before letting out a huff. He called out for Viktor and frowned when he didn't get a response.

He slowly made his way to the kitchen once the burning smell got stronger and stopped in his tracks when he saw Viktor sitting at the table with his head in his hands. Yuuri made his way over to him and stood there awkwardly for a few seconds.

"Uh...Viktor?" Yuuri gently poked his shoulder, causing his head to shoot up.

"Ah, uh, Yuuri?" Viktor said with wide eyes and scrambled to his feet. He backed away into the corner and flung his arms out by his side. "Don't come over here!"

"Why? Viktor...what have you done?" Yuuri asked curiously and stood up on his tiptoes to try and peer over Viktor's shoulder. Viktor turned bright red and tried to protest, but Yuuri was having none of it. "Let me see!"

Yuuri looked at Viktor in the eyes before poking his side, causing him to let out a small yelp. He continued to do it until Viktor had slid down onto the floor and was a laughing mess. Yuuri giggled and sat on Viktor's hips as he continued to tickle him until he begged him to stop.

"I didn't know you were ticklish, Viktor." Yuuri giggled and ran a hand through his boyfriend's hair. Viktor wiped a tear away from his eye before beginning to tickle Yuuri back. Yuuri let out a yelp and tried to pry Viktor's hands off him but in the end he just gave up and collapsed on top of him.

Yuuri could feel Viktor's breath on his cheeks and suddenly became aware of how close they actually were. Yuuri was lying on top of the man for Christ sake. Yuuri could feel Viktor's fingers traveling down his back before stopping at the hem of his shirt. Yuuri was pretty sure that his face was on fire, but strangely he didn't mind it and he had no idea why. Viktor slid his hands up Yuuri's back and Yuuri immediately screamed and rolled off him.

"Jesus Christ Viktor, your hands are freezing!" Yuuri yelled and tugged his shirt down.

Viktor giggled and sat up so that he was above Yuuri, who was spread out on the floor. Yuuri huffed before sitting up and staring into Viktor's eyes. Viktor's eyes never failed to amaze him, the colour of them took him back to his childhood when he'd play In the sea on a hot summers day. And they shone so bright. He was hopelessly in love with his eyes. They held so much love in them.