Together

Heyy! I hope you all had a great Christmas (if you celebrate it)! What did you guys get?

Please excuse my grammar mistakes my autocorrect is driving me up the fucking wall I swear to god.

Anyway, thank you so so much for reading! Enjoy!

•••••••••••••

Viktor Nikiforov was a Mysterious man who's good looks and talent captured the attention of many people around the world. He was a five time world figure skating champion who never failed to amaze people. He was one of a Kind. Nobody had ever seen anyone like him before. He was a blessing to the world of figure skating, and a blessing to many who knew him.

He was a blessing to Yuuri Katsuki too. He was a blessing to him in so many ways. He'd changed his life. He'd helped him gain confidence in himself again, he'd helped him learn what it was to be loved by someone unconditionally. He'd helped him become stronger not just physically, but mentally. He'd helped Yuuri in countless ways, and Yuuri was unexplainably thankful.

Yuuri might not have known it, but he himself had helped Viktor more than he could ever imagine. Viktor had tossed away life and love for twenty years to focus on skating and he often felt like he was bound to it. He felt like he was trapped and tied down with no escape until Yuuri came into his life. Yuuri had helped him see the world in a different perspective and appreciated everyone and everything around him now. He just couldn't put into words how much the boy had helped him over the last months. He loved him so, so much and wanted to give the world back to him as a thank you.

So why on earth were they siting together on Yuuri's bed, on the verge of ending their relationship?

They sat in silence for a while. Neither knew what to say next. Viktor couldn't believe what had just come out of Yuuri's mouth. Was he serious? He was going to loose him, and oh shit did Viktor not know what to do with himself.

"Y-Yuuri...you can't be serious." Viktor turned to him and stared at him with fearful eyes that made Yuuri's heart break. Viktor was desperately trying to keep himself together because Viktor Nikiforov never lost control of his emotions. He never cried in front of people (except the one time before that was in front of Yuuri for a few seconds) and he never let his emotions control him.

This was an exception though. The one person who he loved was slipping through his fingers and he was desperately trying to cling onto him for dear life because he meant the world to him.

"Viktor- I- I'm just holding you back, I don't want to take the word away from you..." Yuuri muttered and looked down at his hands.

"But Yuuri, you are my world!"

Yuuri looked up from his lap and into Viktor's amazing eyes. They looked glossy and so, so sad. He'd nearly made Viktor cry again. He was such a terrible person. To make someone who never lost their emotions nearly cry tore Yuuri to the core. He was so stupid and selfish, and so ignorant. Maybe Izo was right. Maybe he knew now why he treated him so badly.

"Viktor, you're- you're too good for me, I-I don't deserve you... I always mess everything up, you know that by now." Yuuri looked away from Viktor and back down to the floor. He started getting teary eyed and immediately rubbed them away. He couldn't show his vulnerable side again to Viktor or he would think he was weak and pathetic.

"Yuuri... I don't know who or what has made you think that but- but that isn't true and I think you know that by now. Yuuri, I have never felt this way about anyone in my life ever before, you've helped me feel love and enjoy life for the first time in 20 years. And I know I'm not very good with words or expressing my emotions and feelings but I'm willing to try for your sake." Viktor rambled.