Chapter 1

"Are you okay?" Ian asked, like I was the virgin. I half smiled at him then nodded, wrapping my arms around his bare shoulders.

I gasped at the touch of his cold hands against my back but reveled in the feel of him. We were both on our knees, naked as we came. It was so hot out tonight, so I really didn't mind being naked and out in the open. It was actually kind of romantic... If that were even possible.

He pulled me closer to him, lying me down on the blankets that all had different themes. One of them looked pink under the moonlight, but it was probably white. Another was blue with the tiniest, little brown polka-dots on them.

He pushed inside of me, sighing of what sounded like relief... Or maybe it was the sigh of discovering something new. I don't know.

As he got his rocks off, I think I was trying to decipher what having him inside me was like, I could feel him no doubt, but whatever I was feeling was over quicker than it started.

He was breathing heavily, and I smiled at the way his quickened heart was beating next to mine. I think he was trying to decipher what being with me felt like to him, because he lied his head down on my chest, as if he was trying to catch his breath.

He held me so close, it was almost foreign. None of the guys I had been with before held me after. It was it hit-it-and-quit-it kind of thing. But not Ian.

Time passed, I'm not sure how long, but he finally looked up at me, glancing with those pale blue eyes of his. He didn't say anything, and I blinked, watching as he stood to his knees.

"I..." He started, but trailed off, looking anywhere but at me.

I sat up, my soft brown curls flowing over my breasts in a way that I didn't have to try and cover them, it did it for me. "I have to be home soon," I stated, noticing how beautiful he looked under the moon.

"Okay," he answered, never once looking at me again.

The ride back to my house was awkward. I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say. I didn't really know Ian. He was just this guy I'd seen around school a couple of times. I didn't know anything about him besides his name really. And I knew stories only because Bonnie told me.

I risked a glance over at him, watching as he concentrated on the road in front of him. I think he noticed me looking because he tightened his grip on the steering wheel, his knuckles white. I'd guessed that he wasn't saying anything because all his talking had been done non-verbally. He's obviously heard stories about me too though. That's why he invited me to the lake.

I finally looked away from him, leaning my head against the window. If I had known riding with was going to be so awkward, I would have walked home.

Irrevocably, we pulled up to my house, and he put the car in park, not even bothering to turn it off. Ian still didn't look at me, didn't even say anything, and I tried not to be offended. I made sure to finish buttoning up my blouse, then made sure my hair wasn't untidy.

I started to reach into his back seat for my bag but came to a halt when I noticed him staring at me. My eyes widened, and he leaned in the back to get it for me. "Here." He passed it to me, then proceeded to wipe something from the corner of my mouth. "You had some lipstick right there," he explained, and I nodded courtly, trying not to show the fact that we heart was racing from his touch.

"Bye," was all I said before stepping out of the car.

I tried not to look back as I walked to my front door, because I knew he was still there, and looking back at him would mean that I care. That I had just a little inkling of a feeling about him not speaking, and not looking at me even though I did.