Chapter 16

*6 months later*

Liam's POV

A lot has happened since that fateful day. Shakila went into a coma and hasn't awaken yet. Alonzo and I still bump heads but we're  trying for the sake of Shakila. I sighed staring at my mate. Kila baby… please wake up. She don't know how much I miss hearing her voice. So sweet and angelic. With one last look, I exited the room quietly closing the door behind me. Walking back to my office, I ran into Alonzo. “Same results huh?”he asked. I nodded too tired to even talk. I heard him sucked in a breath. “Okay, I’ll leave you be then.”And with that he walked away leaving me to my thoughts.  Who would've thought that my greatest rival is mates with my beautiful queen. Reaching my office, I begin sorting paperwork. This is going to be a long day.

Unknown POV

Marvelous truly marvelous indeed. I must say these turn of events went exactly as I planned. Smirking, I peered at both Alonzo and Liam through the fountain of reflection. Poor guys. They don't even have a clue who they're dealing with but with time they will. In the end, I'll keep an close eye on them especially the comatose Shakila Blaze. This girl has definitely got the best of both worlds. Two rivals who have to join coexist if they have any chance of waking you up. With a flick of my hand, I averted my attention to Shakila. My dear child. Sleep while you can because… the hunter is coming for its prey.
With one final look, I turned on my heel walking into an eluvan but not before laughing sinisterly. Ready or not, I'm coming bitches and when I do, All hell will indeed break loose.

I'm back... well sort of. It's been an LONG HIATUS. Sorry that it's short but plenty of cliffhangers are sure to come! Anyway stay safe everyone!

Jayd