39. Crazy in Love

Part - 39

"If Possessiveness Is The Outcome Of True Love Then Anger Is the Outcome Of True Care... But Very Few Realize It"

(Writer's POV)

Soft morning light filters the room through the curtains, waking up Mithra. She has her head on her husband’s chest, her legs tangled with his and her hand thrown over his stomach.

She lifts her head slowly without disturbing him and gazes at him affectionately. Her husband looks so young in his sleepy state but has a frown creased his forehead.

Leaning up, she tentatively strokes his chest and runs her finger tip through the smattering of hair. He stirs & lets out a soft groan.

"Oh my! He is really here" Mithra still finds it hard to believe her husband has come there to Aussie for her. She bends down & softly plants a kiss on her chest minding not to disturb him.

Then she smoothes the hair off his face & plants a kiss on his forehead too. She feels his smile without seeing his face. She lowers her head & kisses his lips.

“Karthik, my jaan! Wake up." Mithra coos near his ear, partially leaning over his body.

“Karthik, honey! Open your eyes" she tries to open his eyelids with her fingers but it refused to keep open for long.

“Karthik, darling, it’s getting late. Come on up!" She pulls his arm to make him sit up but in vain. He groans loudly. “Why is she hell bent on spoiling my sleep?” he thought.

“Karthik, come on... Let’s make love." She whispers. Tempting! So tempting but I am exhausted. He really wants to take up her delicious offer but he is too tired to do. "I need some rest to regain my energy so that I can exhaust it again by indulging in love making with my sexy little wife."

“Karthik..." She howls near his ear making him jerk her away from him & flip back on the bed to go back to sleep again not before chiding her “Mithra, I had a long flight & I am so tired so please don't disturb me & let me sleep in peace"

"I thought to eat breakfast with you before I leave to college" she says with a sad pout.

He turns to face her & struggle to open his drowsy eyes.

"Baby, we will have dinner together. Now you eat & go to college"

"Shall I take the day off, so that we can spend some time together?"

"No! Please, I need some rest" which I will never get if she is around me. She will eat my brain with her blabbering.

"Okay, sleep but tell me one thing... Why are you here?" she asks him making him frown.

"We will talk about it later when you return from college, Mithra" he says dryly. He knows if he starts now they will end up fighting which he doesn’t want, at least not this early in the morning.

"Okay then. I will go take my shower & get ready for college" she agrees surprising him but she doesn’t move her ass off the bed. She leans closer to him & asks in a whisper "You wanna join me in the shower?"

"God Mithra! Just go!" he grumbles giving her a slight push.

"You got bored of me? You don't want to make love to me anymore?" She asks in an accusing tone.

"Don't start in the morning, Mithra" Karthik says irately, now coming wide awake.

"Are you here to scold me?"

"No! I am actually here to warn you to stay in your limits." he blurts out.

"Limits? What limits?"