Chapter 9

Kardi POV

"Lil get off of me I have to get ready" I said trying to push him off of me.

Today was Sunday & I was meeting Dave's mom today. I was nervous, and I just didn't know what to do. Dave was on his way and I had just got out the shower when lil came in messing with me.

"Where you think you going?" He asked.

"Nun of your business, nosey rosy" I said getting up.

"I'm not playing with you baby, where you going" he said more serious.

I looked over my shoulder at him
"I'm going to meet my boyfriend's mother"

"When you call yourself getting a boyfriend" he asked.

"We've been dating for a few months now" I said getting a little happy.

"He must be good to you if you smiling like that" he paused " I want to meet him" he said taking me by surprise.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I want to meet him" he said.

"I'll talk to him about it tonight on our way back" I told him.

"Good" he said walking out my room.

As I finally found what I was going to wear.

I lotion on my legs and put the dress on. I found a coat that would go really good with the dress, and my clutch, phone, keys, & walked downstairs to the living room. Where lil was spread out on the couch with Ken on his chest.

I was just about to sit when I got a text.

G🖤:"I'm pulling in"

   "don't knock I'm coming out"

G🖤: "why?"

" lil is here"

G🖤: "you don't want me to meet him?"

I looked at the text but didn't reply back. I told lil I was leaving and kissed Ken cheek before leaving out the door locking it, & Dave was out side the car waiting on me. He helped me in before going over to his side. He pulled out and headed to his moms house. We sat in silence for a good 10 minutes, before I spoke up.

"I do want you to meet him but not today" I said looking over at him.

"It's all good, I get it" he spoke

"I promise you will meet him" I said but he only nodded. " how about I put something together for Tuesday?" I asked.

He only shrugged.