Chapter 4

Khalil POV

Aye I'm Khalil Logan Roberson. I'm 27 years old. I'm the oldest sibling, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for my sisters. They're my world, my everything.

I'm a drug dealer, let me rephrase that I'm the drug lord. I own the streets of Chicago. I mean after my dad died and my mom left I had to take care of everyone. I was 18 years old then. I had to do what I had to do to take care of us.

I have a wife and 2 kids. Well ex-wife, my oldest is Khalil Junior he's 6, then there's Ryan she's 5. I love my kids, but things with Amber and I are not good.

I mean I love her but she always thinks I'm cheating on her and I would never do that to her

And you know the crazy thing, the whole time she was saying I was cheating on her, she was cheating on me. I mean that's not even the worst part.

The worst thing is she was cheating on me with my best friend, my right hand, my brother.

I haven't told baby yet cause I know she would flip. But I am going to tell her I'm getting a divorce. Before I left the house and came here I had a DNA test done on both Ryan and Khalil.

I mean I really hope their both mine. But if not I don't know. I mean I'm the only dad they know. I don't want to walk out on them. I guess it's, just that I want to know for sure if their mine.

And I've came to the conclusion that if their not mine or even if one isn't mine, I'm going to take care of them as if nothing happen. But I just have to know for sure.

For now Amber and I have came up with a schedule to fit my work hours and hers. I will have the kids every Thursday through Monday.

Amber works every day except on the weekends. Every Thursday I would pick them up from school. And every Monday I would drop them off at school. I swear if it wasn't for the kids I would have killed Amber.

I still love her but I been knew she was cheating. I tried to stay and work things out but she just don't get it. She want it both way and she can't have the cake and eat it too.

She said Chris made her feel young again cause with him she didn't have to worry about the kids. But with me she got bored.

She even told me she didn't love him but she loved me. Like how can I believe that crap. Man y'all just don't know Amber was my heart. I would have done anything for her.

It really hurt me that she would do it with my best friend out all the men in the world. She does it with him. And then for him to do it also. I just lost it. I had some of my workers take him out.