Chapter 5

Kardi POV

Today is Saturday and I got the kids. I love my niece and nephew. I was going to take Ryan, Junior & Kendall to Chuck E. Cheese, and then we had to go to the mall. Once lil dropped the kids off I got Ken and myself dressed.

After I got us dressed, I got them all in the car. I had the radio on and liquor by Chris Brown was on. All the kids started to sing along with it. As we got closer to Chuck E. Cheese, I seen that the parking lot was full.

I found a parking spot near the door, thank god. I got the kids out and we made our way in. Once we got inside, I ordered and we found a place to sit. I finally let the kids go play once I told them the rules. I was on my phone when junior came to the table.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked him.

"that girl took my card"

I got up out of the booth, " what girl?" He took my hand and led me to the place the little girl was. She was a cute little girl. She was playing skee ball with I'm guessing her dad.

"Um excuse me"

"Oh my bad am I in your way?" The man asked.

"No but your daughter took my nephew card and I would like to get it back" I stated.

He looked down at her, " is this true Zillah?"

She just looked away from him. Then she said "yes but I didn't know it was his uncle Dave".

He shock his head and looked at me. "How about I buy you a new one?" He asked looking down at junior.

Junior nodded his head yes. "Thank you sir" he said

"Your welcome little man" he reached in his pocket and pulled out two twenty's handing it to me.

"It's a little to much" I said.

"y'all good a little extra cause she took his" he stated.

"Well thanks...."

"Dave"

"Kardi"

After we brought a new card, he played a little more then we looked for Kendall & Ryan. After we all got in the car I turned the radio on and "don't judge me" by Chris brown was on.

We pulled up to my house and everyone was sleep. I had to take them in the house one by one. By the time I got Ken, cause I got her last, I saw Lil pulling up in his drive way.

He hoped out and took Ken from me. Which I was happy about. I locked my car doors and walked inside behind Lil.

"Yo let me talk to you" Lil said.
I followed behind him into my room.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Look I need you to keep the kids for the rest of the week and then drop them off to Amber" he said

"Why Khalil?" I asked with attitude.

"Look baby lose the attitude, but it's some stuff with the gang and it's not safe for the kids to be with me right now" I just looked at him.

"Khalil when is this gang stuff going to end? You said you were done with that stuff when Ryan was born. I can't believe you right now" I walked over to my bed.

"Look are you going to keep them or not?" He asked.

"You know I will but after this you need to get out, you own 3 strip clubs, & an auto repair shop. I don't see why you still do it." I stated.

"Look I'll stop soon I promise but right now I can't."

"Ugh Khalil I swear to God if you don't......" I started to cry.

He came to me and pulled me in his arms.

"I'm sorry okay, I'll stop, please don't cry" he wiped my face with his fingers.

"You know how I feel about this, I know you had to do what you had to do but now you don't have to do that stuff anymore".

"I have to go baby but I love you, & take care of my kids" he said and got up off my bed.

"Wait why did it just sound like you're saying goodbye? Please Khalil if you go get yourself killed. I swear I'll never forgive you! PLEASE don't go." I yelled after him jumping off the bed following him.

He walked over to the kids and woke them up.

"Hey Junior man I want you to know I love you man don't be like your daddy okay, & Ryan baby don't ever settle for less, & Ken baby I love you" he kissed each of them on the head.

"Now I have to go" he got up and walks to me, "I love you baby" he kissed my forehead.

I grabbed him as he tried to leave, "NO Khalil PLEASE DONT GO" I yelled trying to pull him back to me.

He pushed me off him and walked out the door. By the time I got to the door his car was speeding away. I fell to the ground and cried my eyes out.

-------------------------------------------------What's going on with Khalil? Will Khalil die?What is going to happen next?

What's going on with Khalil?
Will Khalil die?
What is going to happen next?

Sorry loves I haven't been updating my phone was in the shop.😐 but I'm back now.

~ Jade💖