Chapter 3

It was hard to sleep for Catherine. S kept waking up from the dungeon being cold and the fear that's inside of her. Catherine's faith is strong and tries her hardest not to fear what's going on right now. Catherine manages to pull her legs together which calms some of her nerves down. She grabs one of the bottles and brings it closer a while. She wanted to preserve the bottles she got from the black widow. She starts hearing footsteps coming down the spiral staircase with muffled screams. She saw the mask behind the window. The black widow slowly opening the door and coming to the dark area of the room. She put the bag down a few rows aside of Catherine and began opening it. A girl struggling with the rope on her hands and feet. The black widow put her in the shackles and taking out her knife. She cut off the girls clothes and left her feeling vulnerable. She had greenish eyes with light brown hair that went to her shoulders. She looks to be 5'4" and looks like she weighs 130lbs. She has a slim trim body. She seemed like she could become a model. The black widow spread the girl's legs and put her fingers on the girl's vagina as she squirmed. "Fuck you, you little bastard get off of me"the girl said. "Squirm all you want little bitch but you will never get loose"the black widow. After a few seconds the black widow chuckles"you will make a good sex toy for me"the black widow said. The girl's eyes getting wide with fear. The black widow got up and put some bottles of water next to the girl. The black widow put her hand on the bag and grabbing it from the ground. The black widow starts to stand up, the black widow put the bag over her shoulder and turning around she walks to the door. The black widow closes the door behind her and makes her way up the steps until you couldn't hear her footsteps anymore. The room got quiet and Catherine looking over to the girl. "What's your name"Catherine said. "My name is Meri"she said with an angry tone in her voice and glaring eyes. Catherine is sorry she even asked.