Chapter 1

A dim light in the middle of the room with a chair under it stained with people's blood. It had straps on the legs and arms. It was meant for damn torture the only other thing you could see was a door on the other side of the room with a small window in it. That had bars of metal like a jail window. Beyond the door there was a spiral staircase like you see in an old castle with only torches giving light to see where you are going. Foots steps starting to be heard walking down the damn spiral staircase and muffling screams of terror could be heard as it got fuckin closer to the door. You could see a face through the window of the door. The door opening with a huge creaking noise that could be heard through the halls of the dungeon chambers. A mask covering the woman's face with full black leather covering her. She had some damn good Double d cups and is 5'6" in height and weighing a merely 125lbs. She had all sort of knives and gadgets all over her leather clothing. She seems to be in her 40s and has long blonde hair that goes down to her ass cheeks. She is holding a sack which is squirming like crazy like someone is trying to get out and escape from the female that hides behind the mask. The woman walking over to a wall that has shackles put the bag down against the damn wall and untying it and falling to the cold hard ground. The person in the sack is a female with flowing dark brown hair that goes down to the mid point of her back with extravagant lit green eyes. She seems to be 5'2" with c cups and a slim trim fixture. A damn gorgeous body like you would see in playboy magazines and weighing 130lbs. She was bound by thick ropes on her hands and feet. The woman in the mask and leather attire put the shackles on her feet and hands before cutting the ropes tying her hands and feet together. She had tears in her eyes begging to be let go. The woman in the mask knelt down, grabbing her chin with her hand with a hard squeeze and laughing evilly. "It only just fuckin begun welcome to the party where you can enter but never fuckin leave"the woman in the mask said also better known as the black widow.