15.THE LIGHT BEHIND HIS EYES

It was so unfair! What had he done wrong? Yes, he had risked his health, but he was already okay! When had he damaged his clan? Also, he was convinced that Frank's knowledge about his specie's existence wasn't a problem at all. Even though he told it to somebody, who was going to believe him?

The fampire flew in daylight as his head rumbled at rage's rythm.

How was it possible that feeling was "dangerous"? Then he recalled his past life. It was true. He was a vampire because his feelings they once had been the ones that had beaten him down. He hadn't been able to handle them and they had leaded him to commit what now seemed a crock to him.

But those feelings that brough him down had nothing to do with the ones he felt now. The reason of his suicide had been not knowing about happiness. The ignorance about self-esteem. He was completely sure he would never get to experience no one of those things and he even had doubted about their possible existence.

It was different with Frank. Frank made him see he was worth something, that he wasn't useless. Maybe his greatest talent wasn't extraordinary at all but at the same time it made him happy too. That talent was the gift of making that very special boy smile.

Frank had reminded him how it felt to be alive and he had taught him not to associate that with something negative as if it was the condemnation he had tried and managed to scape from.

  Gerard ripped his thoughts by the hands of the intense pain that his burning under the midday sun back caused him.

He knew where he was going to. He had to hold on, it wouldn't take him sl much longer.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

  After another day of class without getting focused not even a second Frank started to perform the same routine he had followed since Gerard's disappearance.

Although pesimism prevailed and there were few possibilites, every day after class he felt the need to go back to the park where he had seen his dear vampire for the last time.

The intensity of the relief and joy he felt when he finally saw him sitting calmly under the small lemon tree were incomaparble to anything he had felt before. With tears on his eyes he ran to him, jumped to his arms and kissed his cold lips.

That was just what he wanted to happen. He did have two bubble of water on his tear ducts but that was because another piece of hope had just got broken. Gerard wasn't there.

  Frank would be the whole afternoon and night at home alone so he did nothing else than staring at his bedroom's roof while he cried his eyes out and screamed with his face shoved in the pillow.

His sadness finally cradled him to sleep.

  He didn't even have dinner. He laid down looking at his bedroom's window and waited for any sign from Gerard being here.

  Just right when he was starting to close his eyes he saw a shadow waving hello at him. At first he guessed it was a product of a dream. It couldn't be. But that sharp fangs smile was unmistakable.

Frank jumped out the bed and quickly opened the window. Two rivers fall down from his eyes as Gerard held him in his arms in a cold and warm hug.

'I've missed you.' Frank whispered.

'I've missed you too.'

Once they both had separated, his lips met. One of them's ones were hot like fire. The other one's ones were extremely cold.

Gerard started to push Frank back until they got into his bedroom. The shortest boy told the other to get on his bed.

Clothes started to disappear and spread across the room among a hurricane of passionated kisses and opposed temperatures.

Breathless, Frank took a second to lie on his own bed as the vampire leaned towards his neck. But that didn't scare him. Why should that scare him?

Gerard kissed that beautiful being who laid under him's neck. Right where he had bit him to save his own life some weeks ago. He felt his hair being cuddled and those same hands grabbing his back some seconds later.

Frank's erection crashed into his tummy and his legs surrounded his hips. Then Gerard decided to act.

All his body seemed to freeze when he was penetrated by the vampire. His member wasn't small at all and the confusing sensation encouraged a scream of cold pain to come out Frank's throat.

Once he was inside, Gerard allowed himself to kiss those lips again. It didn't matter how had he tried, his body temperature wouldn't increase and he knew Frank would have to deal with that.

'I'm sorry, Frankie.'

'Shut up.' The other answered determined about enjoying the good side of that moment.

It was a strange sensation. He felt the flame of luxury burning inside of him but his bowels said otherwise. Every inch of Gerard's body froze his, even the part which he had inside.

Both of them's hips started to thrust.

Gerard grabbed the sheets with his figers as he performed a wide and constant back and forth movement making sure some part of his body also estimulated Frank's member at the same time.

The boy who was laying down's forehead was wet in sweat and he felt he was going to finish at any moment.

'Gee...' he tried to call the other one as his cavity started to beat and his body reached the orgasm.

The vampire felt the other boy grabbing desperately his strong biceps as pantings became screams of pleasure. A deep moan got out of his mouth as Frank smeared his abdomen and himself cummed inside of him before falling exhausted over the smallest body.

'The moonlight...' Frank suddenly whispered. His eyes shone brighter than they had ever done before.

That night there was a fullmoon and that was what he had tried to say.

Both of them changed their positions so they could admire the outside while hugging each other.

  Gerard stayed quiet for some seconds seeing that same light mentioned by the other boy be reflected into those olive colored eyes. They seemed a little bir grey under the night sky.

He got the feeling that the light came from those eyes and not from the sun which then projected it to the moon.

It seemed like it was the light behind his eyes the one that would lead him to home. He could finally see where was is real home. Where he would be always warmly welcomed despite of his cold nature.

He would always be safe next to Frank, there would be a reason to exist.

Because Frank was all he needed.

Frank was all he wanted.

Frank was his home.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Not new at all reminder:

My twitter: ✘Sn❄wfl∆ke✘{-155} (@laguipikiyokian): https://twitter.com/laguipikiyokian?s=09

My curiouscat: https://curiouscat.me/Sn0wflake