I Can Do Better Without You

I was laying on the sofa with my dad and his wife ( Mardina Kairs Jones-Perez ). I like living here better,than with Jacob and my ma.My step mo- I mean my ma is OMG I LOVE HER!

Hold up guys im getting a call on my phone.

Me:Hello

Roc:Hey bae OOVOO or Facetime me we need to talk

Me:Facetime......

Roc:Bye

Im worried about this he normally say hey mayaaaaaaaaa!Boo!I got my mac book pro and facetimed him.

Roc:Well Amayah I'm sorry

Me:Roc what are you talking about?

Roc:Amayah just know Im sorry *bout to cry*

Me:Chrsanto August just tell me! * bout to cry*

Roc:*Sigh* there's another girl I like,well since 2 years now.I-..just-..ughhhh!WE ARE BREAKING UP!

Me:Chresanto you always told me that you will never hurt me!Why would you do this to me!We have more history than you and that bish have!*Crying*You lied to me!You told me you love me!!!*Crying harder*

Roc:Amaya I'm-.........

Me:You know what roc BYE!I never want to see you again!!Espero que te quemes en el infierno pedazo de mierda no es bueno! Morir! Bish!(I hope you burn in hell you piece of no good shit!Die!Bish!).

I hung up on him.I don't give a fvck!

When ever I get mad. I tend to curse in Spanish. I just cant believe this! It's been 9 months and now he wanna do dis plus we meet 3 in a half years ago when mb started.I also been the best girlfriend I could be!BUT that just isn't enough for him.Im moving on fvck his bs!!Im deleting his kik,path,,number,keek,oovoo,facetime,skype,vine,EVERYTHING!I am going to go out with my best friends Maria,Kenyatta,Kendra,Alyssa, and Kiya!!To get my mind off of things!