Chapter 1: Remember Me?

A white haired girl with a white fox stood in front of a huge door.

"Kami-sama do you think that Sinbad would remember me?" The white haired girl asked the Fox.

"From what I heard, he would remember you." Kami-sama said.

"I know, but what if he met new friends and a new lover and forgot about me?" The girl explained.

"I don't think that would happen. If it does you can use a spell to force him to remember then hit him with a lot of force to knock him out after he remembers!" Kami-sama said sadistically.

The girl laughed at this, then turned to the door. "Welp! Let's do this." She said while hitting the door, making it fall down.

Everyone that was by the front gates stared at the girl with shock. "Hello! I'm here for a guy named Sinbad, it's for personal business." The girl said.

In the background a purple haired boy and a white haired boy where yelling at each other. "Sinbad did you affect another girl with your charm!" "No I didn't. I haven't even met this girl even if she is familiar." "If she's familiar talk to her and say your married all ready!" "Okay!"

"I am right here. Now what do you want!" A purple haired boy named Sinbad shouted.

"Remember the memories you have forgotten. Remember the memories of childhood. REMEMBER!" The girl chanted.

Sinbad suddenly fainted, holding his head.

"What have done to Sinbad!" Ja'far said.

"I'm making him remember memories he forgot! What's wrong with that?" The girl said innocently.