Sealed Lips

Sealed Lips {Marauder Era}

Author: kmbell92

Summary:

From the age of six, Calder Murchadh had to wonder what possessed his mother to run out in the middle of the day leaving him and his father in a state of confusion and suffering. His father is distant, yet protective in the sense that he is the only person Calder interacts with until it is time for him to start school.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is Calder's escape and the place that the boy considers home. For the first three years at the school, Calder is content with keeping to himself mostly. However, as he enters his fourth year, the boy decides that perhaps making a friend wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Torlan Cragen is another quiet student at the school that keeps her head down for the most part and minds her business. She's not bothered by the idea of not having a lot of friends at school, but it seems the girl doesn't have much of a choice when a misunderstanding with another student results with her spending some quality time with him in detention.

But the more time the two are forced in each other's company, they learn that it's not such a bad thing, especially when sealed lips start talking.

Status: ongoing

---

_scamander

♡ be free to leave/PM me stories sugestions ♡