Ch 22

I was still at the Cullen's house when Bella finally woke up as a vampire. Seth stayed very very close to me the whole time but I was terrified. I had heard about the strength of newborns had felt it when Seth was injured feared for Jacob when he had his ribs smashed.

It had been a few hours when we heard Jacob Edward and Bella who's voice was much higher like a bell now arguing over little Nessie. Seth stood and gave a glance at esme who had stayed and was cooking. She came and stood by me and I looked at Seth wide eyed. He took off and he shifted. I heard his growls then a sound I hoped to never hear again. A tree cracking and Seth's high whine. "SETH!" I shouted trying desperately to get up. I pushed away esme and stumbled on my feet. Esme sighed and picked me up and carried me outside where I saw Leah by her brother. Bella was holding nessie and jake was furious. "Seth!" I shouted again making everyone turn to me. "Sorina go inside." Jacob said softly. "No not until I know Seth is fine and I tear a chunk out of a newborn vampire!" I shouted making Seth chuckle. "I'm fine angel please." Seth said finally sitting up. I squirmed around needing to be by him. Esme understood and placed me next to him and standing over to the side a bit. I looked him over my self before glaring at Bella. "This is how you repay those who went against their wolves to protect you and Nessie?" I asked making her hiss for using the nickname Jacob had given her. "Don't you dare hiss at me. The only reason your child lives is because of Jacobs imprint on her! Seth left me on the reservation to protect you and I was locked up to be used as bait. You would have nothing if it wasn't for the wolves." I snapped my eyes focused on her. Our eyes locked and I could tell she was angry sort of sorry for hurting Seth when she had been aiming for Jacob. And she was confused as I pushed onto her fear pain anger longing. She broke eye contact first with a sob. "What did you do?" Seth asked tucking me into my side. "I showed her what I felt her mind may be safe from vampires but her soul is not blocked." I whispered as Seth pulled me closer is left arm starting to heal up already.