Ch 1

I was wandering through the woods around my new home.  After fire had destroyed all but me during a party. Alone in the world at 17 made me want a new beginning. I chose Forks because while it reminded me of home it was new. Looking back a could still make out my house. It was a small lavender one story house. There were two bedrooms one of which was turned into my private library. It was mine and I loved it. It may have been a fixer upper at first but with a little tlc it was good as new. But what really drew me in was the woods and trees and pure life around me. I wandered a bit farther and came across a clearing there was a gentile stream running through it and a waterfall that was tall enough to stand under. Walking closer there was a larger around area that was deeper than the rest of the stream not quite deep enough to jump in but enough to swim. "This is it. My own little paradise!" I thought with a sigh. I noticed it was starting to get dark so I headed back home. That night I heard wolves. I knew they were in the area but I hoped I was no where near them. This was my first night in my house alone as I just finished unpacking and fixing everything this morning. After a bit they left. And I drifted off into sleep.