Ch 3

After getting back to my place I gasped. My beautiful home was destroyed! The simple but sturdy hard wood door was splinters I could see where they had tore apart my home to find me from the door way, and I started to cry. Seth didn't say anything but pulled me close. I heard what sounded like a growl but I pushed it away. "I've one been here one night! It took me weeks to fix this place!" I sobbed. "Hey it's alright the Quileute tribe that I'm part of will help fix it." Seth said cheerfully. "Really?" I asked looking up. "Of course. Now go get cleaned up and dressed. I'll wait out here alright." Seth said as I nodded before dashing inside to take another shower.

*seth pov*
When the pack and I heard screaming we raced to aid the helpless. Finding a girl maybe a bit older than me being chased by three men was shocking but we handled it. I even lent her my shirt after Jacob noticed she was only in a towel! Then she caught my eyes with her deep hazel ones and I was a goner. My whole world resided there in front of me. Gravity was now just some theory of newtons. I was anchored to earth by her. I snapped out of my musings when Sam assigned me to guid her home. I was like a pup again so happy my imprint was under my care. But reaching her home I had to use every fiber of my being not to shift. It was a disaster and my imprint was devastated. "Those three will pay" I growled after my imprint went inside. I shifted into my wolf form and linked the pack. "Guys this just got personal." I growled. "Oh yea how?" I heard Leah ask. "She's my imprint." I sent. I could feel the others shock. "We will discuss this when you return." Sam said I sent an affirmation  before shifting back as I heard the bedroom door open. "Sorry about that." Sorina said zipping up a grey hoodie over a pinkish purple t-shirt and jeans. "No problem. Come on the others should have a plan by now and Charlie should have arrived." I said leading her towards the pack house. "Who's Charlie?" Sorina asked attempting to keep pace with my long strides. "The police chief of forks. He has a daughter about your age.. How old are you?" I asked suddenly. Sorina smacked my arm. "That's not a question you ask a girl Seth!... But I'm 17. 18 this December." She said softly. We walked In Silence the rest of the way.