Ch 8

*sorina pov*
After realizing what an imprint meant my life fell into a comfortable routine. Seth would escort me to the black household before going to my house and helping fix it up. Then joining me for lunch and dinner with either billy and jake or Emily and Sam.  Leah was still suspicious of me but I couldn't blame her. She only wanted the best for her brother and I would be doing the same for.. Well it didn't matter now I guess. I was shocked out of my thoughts by a sudden shout of my name. Make that many shouts as each boy tried a different name to get me to answer. "Sorina!" "Ina!" "Sora!" "Rin!" "Ria (kinda like rea) " but the one that caught me was undeniably Seth. "Sweetheart!" That one made me walk outside making billy chuckle. "Well I have to let them have some fun!" I said opening the door. "You called?" I asked "it's done. We wanted to make sure it was satisfying to you before giving you the go ahead to live in it." Seth said taking my hand igniting fiery tingles in my hand and arm. "Go on young one. Jacob was sticking around as Bella is coming tonight to the camp fire." Billy said behind me. "Thank you! I'll be back later to help!" I said running down the steps. Seth was waiting in his sandy wolf form and let me scramble on. "On ward my mighty steed!" I exclaimed making him huff and the others laugh.

When we reached the house it was almost just how I did it besides a few small details. The door was brand new and there was a small porch instead just the few steps up. "Wow!" I said skidding off Seths back I felt him move and change. "Yea only the best for my imprint." Seth said smugly leading me in. Inside it was perfect. They even repainted some rooms making them look bigger. On my bed was a small wolf toy the exact shade of Seths fur. "Aww!" I said smiling at him. "I figured you would like it." Seth said looking at me. He was no reader of eyes but I knew one thing. I walked over too him and stood on my tip toes and kissed his lips very softly. "It's perfect." I said sinking back down.

*seth pov*
My mind froze. She kissed me. My imprint kissed me! It was soft innocent and full of happiness. I felt like I was floating. "Sorina I know we are imprints and that's for life but please will you be my girlfriend?"  I asked suddenly. "Of course." She said. I checked the time and sighed. "We best get going if we want to make the bonfire." I said softly whispering it into her hair. "Alright." She said and we walked normally back. She was tucked into my side comfortably. And all was right in the world.