The Badboys Mansion

Start from the beginning

I park and walk across the gravel driveway to a bridge over the water. I cross admiring all the beautiful plants and crystalline water. I walk past a pool to the giant front porch. Once finally making it to the giant beautiful glass doors I reach over and ring a crystal  doorbell. I wait a few seconds before I see a shirtless Ryan bound down the stairs and pull open the door. I let out a little cough.

"Um where is your uh you know, shirt?" I ask letting out another small cough. He looks down seeming to only now notice his bare chest.

"I honestly don't know what I did with it," he says looking around the hall like he's looking for it as if he just noticed he's not wearing it.

"Oh... um. Anyway can I come in." I ask shifting on my feet.

"Of course," he says stepping back and opening the door wide. "My parents are on a business trip and my sisters at my aunts so it's only gonna be you, me. And Gina."

"Gina?"

"Oh she's a maid but she's like a mother to me," he says casually. "My rooms on the second floor of the left wing," he instructs me before walking left. I don't hesitate to follow him knowing if I don't I'll get lost trying to find him later.

He walks down a long hallway before making a right then a left then he goes through white french doors to a large dining area. He exits through french doors and I race to the doors trying not to lose him. He then enters a white door with intricate designs and I go through it to find a room the size of my house.

"Damn," I mutter and he smirks.

"One of the upsides to having rich parents," he says plopping down on a white bed. I look at the ground and smile at the water. Yup water. His room is 75% water. His bed is on a small island or peninsula I guess connected to the door.

 His bed is on a small island or peninsula I guess connected to the door

I sit down on the platform and take off my shoes and socks. I then dip my feet in the water and smile. I've always felt more at home completely submerged in water than I have anywhere else. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

"There are spare rooms full of clothes of all sizes. That includes bathing suits in your size I can get Gina to bring you one then you can swim and we can do the project later," says Ryan. I open my eyes to see him offering me a genuine smile and waiting for my response.

"That would be awesome," I say and smile back at him. He seems to realize he's being abnormally nice and he sits up abruptly from his bed. His smile turns to a scowl.

"I just wanted to see you in a bathing suit," he says, and I roll my eyes. Of course he had an ulterior motive. He takes out his phone and starts typing. Less than a minute later a slim beautiful woman walks in. She has on black dress pants a black shirt and a blue apron. She looks around and sees me then offers me a smile. I return it without hesitance and her smile widens.