I Need You

*Anya's POV*

I woke up and Hayes wasn't there anymore. I started to panic. "Hayes?" I whispered. No answer. I started to really freak out. "Hayes?!" I yelled. Nurses came in. "Honey, are you okay?" my main nurse asked. "No Barb, I'm not okay! I need to see him." I said. "See who, baby?" she asked. That's what Hayes calls me. "Hayes! I need to see Hayes! Where is he?!" I yelled. "Anya, I need you to calm down, okay?" she assured me. I took a deep breath. "May I see him?" I asked politely. "Do you need me to call his parents to see if he can get dropped off?" she asked. "Yes, please. Thank you." I replied. She smiled and then left the room. Somebody else walked in. "Hello Anya." they said. "Wh-who are you?" I asked. "Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Amarabell." she said. "Why are you here?" I asked. She chuckled. "I'm here to protect you, dear." she said with a smirk on her face. Hayes came through the door. Amarabell disappeared. "Hey, you wanted to see me?" he asked. I looked up at him. He smiled. "Uh, yes I did. Please, sit." I instructed. He sat next to me on my bed. "What's up munchkin'?" he asked. I sat there looking at my folded up hands in my lap. "Hayes, I'm feeling something that... I don't think I have ever felt before." I told him. "What do you mean?" he asked. "I feel a certain kind of love and... and passion towards you." I said. He didn't say anything. "Hayes I need you." I spat. He just looked at me shocked. "Y-you what?" he stuttered. "I can't get my mind off you." I said. He stood. "Anya.. Nash-" I cut him off before he could continue. "I'm not talking about Nash, I'm talking about you." I said standing up and walking towards him. I grabbed his hands. He looked down at them and then he looked into my eyes. "I need you... I need you here.. w-with me." I said. "Honey, I can't do that." he said. "W-why not?" I asked. "It's not allowed here, Anya." he said. I froze. "Anya? Anya.. are you okay? Anya... answer me. Nurse! She isn't moving!!" he screamed.

My eyes fluttered open. I was in my room. I was breathing heavily. Thank God that was all just a dream. I got up, and went downstairs. "Hey Anya!" Nash said with a smile. "Hey.." I said kind of awkwardly. "Is something wrong?" he asked. "No, no... I just had a weird dream. That's all." I said, trying to smile. "Do you want to tell me about it?" he asked. "Uhm... no that's alright." I said. I walked over to the fridge to get something to eat. "Something's bothering you." he said hugging me from behind. I gasped and turned around pushing him off me. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked. I stood there in fear. "Nash... I'm in love with Hayes." I spat.