What Are We Now?

*Nash's POV*

"I love you." she whispered into my ear. I was shocked, relieved, and happy at the same time. My world loved me. I know we were young, especially since she is 13, but she is my everything. We have a while until we can get married but I know that I want to marry her. "I love you too." I croaked. Tears were now staining my face. Happy tears of course. She wrapped her little legs around my waist and I picked her up. I sat down on the bed so she was sitting on my lap. Her mother came over to us and joined our hug. I put one arm on her mom and my other was still tightly wrapped around her waist. We were all crying. After a few minutes, we pulled away. Anya's mom smiled and then went out the door. Anya was still in my lap. She rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head. "Anya?" I asked. "Yes, Nash?" she replied. "What are we?" I asked her. She looked into my eyes. She smiled. "We are human. Why?" she said, repeating what I had told her earlier. I couldn't help but smile. "Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically. She giggled. "No, but really. You know what I mean. What are we?" I asked, being serious now. She sighed. "Well Nash, what do you want us to be?" she asked. "In love." I replied.