Before the Crash

Hey guys! I really hope you like the story so far! Be sure to leave me feedback and give me good ideas that I should add into my story! I love you guys!! <3

*Nash's POV*

She looked at me with shock spread across her whole face. Maybe it was too soon to tell her that? I don't know. All I know is I wanted my girl back. "W-we were in love?" she stuttered. I nodded my head. I felt the bed rise a little bit as her tiny body left the space next to me. She ran her hands through her blonde hair. "W-we were in love." She repeated. Except this time it sounded more like a statement than a question. She started pacing around the room. She stopped. She looked paler than ever. She put a hand on her door and started breathing heavily. "Anya? Are you alright?" I asked. She held a hand to her head and slowly she dropped to the floor. Her eyes shut.

*Anya's POV*

What was happening? I heard Nash yelling my name. It started getting fainter and fainter. All I saw was black. Black. All around me was black. Until I saw him. I could hear him talking to me. "Anya, I remember the first day we met. I thought you were so gorgeous. I had to get to know you. Talking to you was the best decision I had ever made because now, we are best friends. But, I can't let go of the part of me that wants us to be more than that. So Anya," he got down on one knee, "will you be my girlfriend?" he asked while taking a rose out from behind his back. I had tears in my eyes. "Of course!" I screamed and jumped into his arms. My eyes fluttered open. I was in my bed with Nash and my mother hovering over me. Nash looked worried and my mother was crying. "Nash?" I croaked. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. Tears came pouring from my eyes. "I love you." I whispered into his ear.