It's Too Much

*Anya's POV*

Why are they telling me this. First, I was with Nash. Now, apparently I was with Hayes. I feel light-headed. I started to scream as excruciating pain shot through my whole body. "Anya... ANYA! Are you okay?!?!" Hayes said holding me. I buried my head into his chest as I continued to scream. What is going on...

------------------------------------------

I woke up in a strange room. It had a closet, a mirror, and a bathroom. The door opened. It was Nash. "Hey... uh, how yah doing?" he asked. He seemed nervous. "Nash, where am I?" I asked. He sighed. "You are at Brookefield Mental Institution." he said. I swear my heart stopped. Why am I here? "W-why am I here?" I asked. he came over and sat by me on my bed. He grabbed my hand. "You freaked out on Hayes. You started screaming and crying uncontrollably into his chest until you passed out. We took you to the hospital but they said to check you in here. So, here you are." he said. I couldn't help but wonder were Hayes is. "Where is he?" I whispered. Nash sighed. "Why?" he snapped. "What do you mean why? I probably scared him! He probably won't talk to me anymore!" I yelled. The nurse came in. "Sir, I am going to have to ask you to leave." She said pointing to the door. "NO! I NEED TO KNOW WHERE HAYES IS!!! NASH DON'T GO PLEASE!!! NO!!!" I screamed. He shed a tear and then left. I cried. "NO!!!" I screamed. "Anya, please calm down." she said. "Bring him back in here!" I yelled. "Honey, I can't do that." she said. I cried. "I need Hayes." I croaked. "You may see him soon. We need you to take these pills and then Nash and Hayes may come back in here." She said, handing me the pills. I took the pills as quick as I could. "May I see them please?" I asked. "Yes, I will go get them." she said, then she left. What have I done?

*Hayes's POV*

What just happened? "Hayes and Nash, she would like to see you both." the nurse said, releasing me from my thoughts. "She is in room 86B. Come with me." she said. Nash and I got up and followed her to Anya's room. I knocked. "Come in..." she said, she sounded so sad. "Hey munchkin'." I said trying to make her smile. It worked. "Hayes..." she trailed off. "I'm so sorry." She said, tears coming out of her eyes. "Why are you sorry?" I asked. She started crying. "I scared you. That's why I'm here." she exclaimed. Nash and I both went over and hugged her. "Thanks guys." she sniffled. We smiled at her. "You don't think I'm crazy do you?" she asked. I frowned. "Of course not! Why would we think that?!" I asked. "Hayes, you were there! I just had a mental break down right in front of you! What's wrong with-" she tried to continue but Nash cut her off. "Nothing is wrong with you okay? You are perfect." he said. She blushed. "Hayes, can I talk to her alone? Please?" Nash asked. "Sure. Tell me when I can come back in." I said, with that, I walked out of her room.

*Anya's POV*

Why did Nash want to talk to me? "Anya, why did you freak out like that?" he asked. "Be more specific, Nash. I have freaked out twice in one day." I told him. "No need to get snappy, Kay?" he snapped. Ouch. "Excuse me?" I snapped back. "You're getting snappy when all I did was ask you a simple question! God Anya, no wonder we checked you in here!" he said. As soon as he said this he covered his mouth. Tears were in my eyes. "Anya I didn't mean it, I'm so-" I cut him off before he could finish. "Get out." I snapped. "But-" I cut him off again. "I said... GET OUT." I snapped. He got up, and left. I started to cry. I knew I was crazy. Hayes came in. He saw me crying and came over and wrapped his arms around me. I sobbed into his chest putting my arms tightly around his chest. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked, calming me down at the sound of his voice. "Nash basically just called me crazy." I said in between sobs. He held me tighter. "Anya, listen to me. You are nowhere near crazy, alright? Nash knows that. He is just mad because of your memory loss." Hayes assured me. I nodded. "I know." I sobbed. He pulled away and looked into my watery, blue eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. Sparks flew all over the room. I immediately kissed back. When I pulled away he whispered in my ear, "I love you." "I love you too." I whispered as he got up, smiled, then left the room. "You are crazy." was all that ran through my head at this point. "Hayes doesn't love you. Nash doesn't love you. Nobody loves you." popped into my brain. I started uncontrollably crying. Hayes came running back in. "Anya what's wrong?" He asked, concerned. "I love you so much, it hurts." I said, continuing to sob. He came over to me and embraced me in a big hug. I cried into his chest for the third time today. "I know, baby. I love you too." he said. That's all I heard before I fell asleep, in Hayes's arms.