So Be It

*Anya's POV*

Why does Nash love me? I'm ugly. He seems to be so attached to me... but why? "Nash, why do you love me so much?" I asked. He sighed. "Well, Anya it's a long story and-" he tried to continue but I cut him off, "I've got time." I said with a smile. He returned the smile. "When you first moved into my neighborhood..."

FLASHBACK

*Nash's POV*

"Dad, what's going on?" I asked my father, not taking my eyes off of the moving truck pulling into the house in which my best friend, Cameron, used to live. "Looks like we are getting new neighbors, son." He replied. New neighbors... what? I knew Cameron moved but he just moved a couple days ago... new neighbors already? Soon, a van pulled into the driveway. A beautiful girl came out of the car. I couldn't help but stare. She was so beautiful. She looked in my direction. She caught me staring. She just smiled awkwardly at me. "Damn it Nash! She doesn't even know you yet and she already thinks you're a creep! Way to go!" I thought to myself. I decided I would get Hayes and we could go over and ask if they wanted help, because that was the nice thing to do of course... being their new neighbors and all. I went inside. "Hayes!" I yelled. He came down the stairs. "What Nash?" he asked. "Do you want to come with me to go ask them across the street if they need any help?" I asked, hoping he would say yes. "Are you sure you don't want to go over there and flirt with that girl?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I knew the real answer but I didn't want him to know it. "No, I seriously want to help. It will possibly help me forget about Cameron moving." I told him, honestly... that was half of the truth. "Fine, let's go." he said. My heart jumped with joy as we walked across the street to ask them. I went up to what seemed like her mom and asked, "Hi, I'm Nash and this is my brother Hayes. We live across the street. Do you guys need any help moving in?", she smiled. "Yes! Thanks boys! That would be great!" she exclaimed. She brought us over to the girl. "Anya, this is Nash. That's Hayes. Nash, Hayes, this is Anya... my daughter. You can help her move stuff into her room." her mom instructed, she then walked off. Anya just looked at us. She smiled. "Hey guys, so uhm can you help me get my bed up there?" she asked. Hayes was staring at her. I got jealous. "Of course we can, pretty lady." Hayes said with a wink. She blushed. I took one side of the bed as he took the other. We were going up the stairs. "Hey, how come you can flirt with her?", I snapped. He chuckled. "I never said I wouldn't flirt with her, now did I?" he smirked. We got all the way up the stairs when I realized, which one is her room. "Hey Anya!?" I shouted to her from the top of the stairs. "Yeah?" She asked, poking her head through the frame of the stairwell to look at me. "Which one is your room?" I asked. "Oh!" She said, as she made her way up the stairs. She walked down the hallway and pointed to The room at the end of the hall. It was huge. "This one." She said, as Hayes and I made our way through the door. We put the bed frame down. Damn it, we have to get the rest of the bed. Hayes and I started to walk to the stairs. "Hey, my mom said the moving people will do the rest of the work... do you guys want to walk to Starbucks or something?" she asked. "Sure! Let's go!" Hayes said. We raced down the stairs and out her front door. We started walking down the street when I heard her giggling behind me. I thought they were walking next to me but they weren't I guess. Anya was on Hayes's back and they caught up to me. They started uncontrollably laughing and it was making me extremely jealous. "So Anya how old are you?" I asked trying to start a conversation with her. "13, how old are you?" she asked. "Damn it she is more of Hayes's age than she is mine." I thought. "15." I replied. "How old are you Hayes?" she asked him. "13" he replied. "Ahh twiners!" she squealed. He laughed.

END OF FLASHBACK

*Still Nash's POV*

"And ever since that day, I have been insanely in love with you. Hayes still likes you though, but he knows that you're mine." I finished. She smiled. "Where's Hayes?" she asked. My heart sank.