Just for publicity *Kise Ryouta*

A/N

Hello again everyone

Long time no see

I'm updating again woo

This was requested by @Eevee_Leia 

I don't have much to say except that you should leave a question on the previous Author's Note if you want to know about me :)))))))

Okay let's gooo

Reader's P.O.V

"Okay, (First Name). We're just gonna get a few more shots with this background before we switch to the tropical theme, where you're going to be matched up with another popular model. I think you'll like him." The photographer, Mark said with a smirk on his face. When he smirked it couldn't be a good thing.

There wasn't anything that you could do about it however, you needed this particular job as your reputation with photographers had recently gone down hill. That was a story for another time though.

You finished up your last few shots and went to go and get a drink of water as you waited for the sets to be changed. Luckily you didn't need to get changed and have your makeup altered this time, that had to be one of the most annoying and tedious processes. Especially if you were advertising a particular designer or brand.

"(First Name)! Your partner's here!" You turned around and instantly shook your head, "Oh no. Hell no." In front of you stood an excited looking Kise Ryouta. What was he doing here? Why was he here? Please whatever all powerful being is up there, don't let this be reality.

Unfortunately, it seemed that this was happening and that you were going to be stuck with him for the next couple of hours at least unless Mark decided that we needed more shots than we had time for. Which he probably would, because he seemed to have it be his personal mission in life to bug you.

"(First Name)-cchi! We get to work together, aren't you excited?!" Kise practically screamed in your ear, causing you to flinch slightly. You just rolled your eyes and went back to the buffet table that was set up. 

Kise turned to you with a pout, "(First Name)-cchi, why are you being so mean? I mean we have to pretend to be in love at least a little bit." You frowned slightly, in love? What? That was when you remembered that the shoot was for a 'tropical romantic paradise'. 

"I'm not mean, you're just an idiot." He faked hurt and even had tears spring to his eyes, "That really hurt my feelings, (First Name)-cchi." Even though you knew that he wasn't actually that sad about it, you still felt slightly guilty. 

"I'm sorry, Kise." You muttered softly, resulting in him returning to normal within a split second he then wrapped his arms around you and began spinning you around in circles. "Okay, okay, that's enough." Your voice returned to it's normal cold and distant tone, causing Kise to pout again but this time he didn't say anything about it.

The two of you were called over to the set and were instructed to get in various positions, to not only advertise the company but to apparently also advertise your 'relationship'. You were confused when you heard Mark say that but you settled for simply talking to him and Kise about it after the shoot.

"Okay guys, that's a wrap." You were relieved to be out of the awkward position that you and Kise had been put in. He was holding you mid dip as if you two had been dancing, and your faces were uncomfortably close but you had to maintain the smile that was spread across your face.

Kise released you and you instantly walked over to where your robe was, you'd spent too much time wearing a bikini so you felt slightly exposed. Then you stood close to where Mark and Kise were standing, the two of them were having an animated conversation that seemed to halt the second that you got close enough to hear them. 

"Mark, what did you mean by 'relationship'." You used air quotations to emphasize your point. The two of them had guilty looks on their faces and you felt a wave of anxiety wash over you, the fact that both of them looked guilty could not be good.

Kise stepped forward and started scratching the back of his neck, which he only did when he was really nervous, "Well we kind of told the press and all of our fans that you and I were dating..." You took a step backwards, what the hell?

"I never agreed to this." Anger started to bubble through you, you couldn't believe that they had gone behind your back and do this. Mark stepped up this time, attempting to diffuse a potentially bad situation, "You needed the positive publicity and dating a model like Kise was the only way we could think of to help you quickly gain favour with your fans again."

You bit your lip and started to pace around the room, thinking about everything they had said and everything that you had been experiencing. Maybe they were right, you could use the positive publicity right now and Kise wasn't that bad overall.

Okay, maybe he was but you could at least put up with it while the two of you were in public.

"Fine. I'll date you, but only for the publicity."

Kise jumped up and down excitedly, "Yes! I'll take you on so many dates and buy you gifts and, and, everything!" He pulled you in for a tight hug and for some reason, it made you relax completely. 

"Yeah whatever." You mumbled, not really meaning it this time.

A/N

So, I did have an idea of where this was going but then I didn't and it wasn't that good so I do apologize. 

But at the same time I do actually like this one shot a lot, the overall idea was good so thank you to the person who requested it *thumbs up emoji*

Once again, if you wanna know anything about me then just comment a question here or in the previous A/N and I'll put it in a separate update that will be posted once I have enough questions. 

If you did enjoy then don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Never attempt to write things at early hours of the morning

Bye :)