Catfish (Part 2) *Kise Ryouta*

Hello everyone, so I'm actually really excited for you all to read this as the first part turned out much better than I had thought it was going to. So I will stop rambling on and on and just let you read part 2.

Reader's P.O.V

"What is wrong with me?" You asked as you lay on your bed. You had just agreed to see Kise, in real life. "He's going to hate me so much."

There was a knock on you bedroom door which you got up to answer but the door opened anyway. "Come on (First Name), we have to go or else you will be late for school." Your brother was standing in the door way holding your bag.

You simply rolled your eyes and grabbed the bag out of his hands. "What? Not even a thank you?" He called after you, making you roll your eyes again.

The ride to school was uneventful, just some small talk here and there and listening to whatever song came on the radio.

As he pulled up to the school you instantly scanned around for your friend (Best Friend's Name). You saw her and was about to get out of the car when your brother held your arm, keeping you in the car. "Do I get a proper thank you now? Seeing as I did drive you to school and I made you lunch". You let out a small sigh "thank you oh dearest brother for feeding and caring for your only sister." He laughed slightly before pushing you away from him.

"Love you kid" He called as he drove away from the school. You waved at him a little before walking towards where your friend was waiting for you.

"Hey (First Name)." She greeted with her usual cheery smile. "How's your little Internet boyfriend?" Yes she knew about Kise and she knew that you really liked him, what she didn't know however was that you had sent photos to him that weren't of you.

"About that..." she stopped walking and turned to face you. "If he hurt you, I swear to-" You cut her off "He didn't do anything, actually he wants me to go to his school festival so I can see him." The smile spread over her face "that's amazing!"

She stopped smiling when she noticed your distressed expression. "What's wrong?" You bit your lip and tried to look away from her "(First Name) just tell me what's wrong." You sighed a little before meeting her eyes "I've been lying to Kise." Many expressions flashed across her face before she settles on something more neutral, "What do you mean you've been lying to Kise?" You took her to a more secluded part of the school and then explained everything to her.

It didn't take long, and she simply let you explain everything without interrupting you once. You finished and the two of you stood in silence as she processed what you had said. "So how are you going to tell him?" She asked after the few minutes of silence.

"I don't know what I'm going to do! This was never supposed to go this far." She wrapped her arms around you, "well I'm sure that we will work this out some how and if he really likes you as much as he seems to then I'm sure that he will understand." You nodded and then headed to your first class.

The morning passed quickly and it wasn't long before you were sitting with (Best Friend's Name) at your usual table, with the two of you talking about what you were going to do about the Kise situation.

"I think you shouldn't tell him until the festival." You looked at her strangely, "What do you mean?" She swallowed the food in her mouth before continuing, "think about it, if you told him through text or even over the phone he wouldn't understand it as well as if you explained it to him face to face."

You nodded slowly as you thought about what she said, "okay well you need to be there when I do explain it to him." She nodded and continued eating.

Your phone buzzed on the table and you saw that it was a text from Kise. "Is it from him?" You just nodded and opened it

New message from: Ryouta
I'm really looking forward to Friday :)

"Friday?" Your friend looked over your shoulder, "Yeah, the Kaijo festival is this Friday. I thought you knew."

You shook your head, "I knew it was coming up but I didn't realise that it would be so soon."

She just shrugged, "well we'd better make sure that we'll be ready in time then."

Crap.

A/N

Damn, I'm really dragging this out. We'll there will be a third part coming out soon I promise.

I hope that you all did enjoy and if you did then don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Enjoy the internet