Then it dawned on me, I have healed people in the past. They were injuries that other elves could cure, but not in the same was as I did. I couldn't hurt if I tried, could it?

I placed my hand in the flames that crackled in the fireplace. For any normal elf, their fingers would burn and blister. But not for me, it gave me great energy. Even as I brought my hands out of the fire, small flames danced on my palms. It was a weird being to be playing with fire.

I placed my hands carefully on Legolas's chest, thinking that this would be the strongest point to cure from the poison. I closed my eyes, took a quick deep breath, then placed pressure on my hands and put all my focus on to the heat moving through his body.

It is hard to explain, but I could feel the draining poison inside of him every time the heat I controlled encountered it. The more I vanquished the evil inside of Legolas, the more I felt the it inside myself, but there was no way I was giving up now.

I expelled all of my energy, and I could feel myself starting to fade as well. I put one last burst of energy into the healing before everything went black, and I passed out.

~~~(Reinya's POV)

An hour had gone by, and there was no sound coming from Elemmire's room. I knew she was probably mourning over his body, but it was almost eerily quiet.

I had finally given up waiting, and I knocked on the door. There was no reply. "That weird," I mumbled and slowly opened up the door.

Legolas was peacefully laying on the bed, but Elemmire was passed out on the ground. "Elemmire, wake up," I shook her body, but there was no answer.

Her body was cold, but it was starting to warm up by the second. I placed my ear against her chest and was relieved to hear a heartbeat. "You're alive," I exclaimed with a sigh.

I took a second to settle my thoughts that were running a mile a minute.

Then all of a sudden Gorell came bursting into the room. "Great news," he smiled, "Our messengers have reported to us saying that all the volcanoes have been dormant for days."

"The same time as Elemmire woke up?" I asked out of curiosity.

Gorell nodded his head in reply, then asked, "What happened here?"

"Elemmire is fine, just exhausted and out of energy," I laughed to myself, when is Elemmire not getting herself hurt or into trouble?

"Then why don't we place Elemmire on the bed so she does not have to sleep on the floor," he suggested.

I was a little reluctant at first, it did feel a little weird, but then again the two of them are engaged. It's not like I hate the idea of Elemmire and Legolas, it is just that it happened so fast, and I am afraid to loose my best friend.

Carefully I placed Elemmire on the bed, then looked over to Gorell as a smile of relief crossed his face. "The markings on Legolas are fading, and so is the curse," he stated, "Whatever Elemmire did, it worked."

And with that the two of us left the room leaving our two friends time to rest up. I think this is the first time in a while that no one is in trouble, and there is nothing to worry about. At least, I hoped there wasn’t.

~~~(Elemmire's POV)

My body ached all over, but my energy was returning quickly. I rolled out of bed, and noticed Legolas’s chest was rising and falling at an even rate. The markings on his wrist had faded and his body heat was returning. He was getting better.

I quickly brushed my messy hair and then twirled it into a long side braid. When I was finished I noticed that Legolas was starting to stir. I sat on the side of the bed holding his hand in mine. “Afternoon sleepy head,” I laughed when his eyes fluttered open.

“You’re alive!” He smiled up at me.

“And so are you,” I responded.

Legolas asked placing a hand on his forehead, which probably meant that his head was sore. “So what has happened in the last few days?”

“Rest up and I will gladly tell you later,” I patted his leg softly then stood up and turning around.

But before I had a chance to walk away, Legolas grabbed by arm and pulled me back around. “Wait,” he said with longing eyes. Legolas sat up from the bed and pressed his lips against mine, I leaned in closer. I knew I should’ve pulled away and given him time to rest, but I had been waiting for this moment. When I could pull him close and never let him go.

Legolas leaned back on to the pillows and I climbed on top, our lips melted together as we pulled each other close. Neither of us bothered talking, we knew exactly what the other was thinking.

Never would we let go of the other ever again.

Okay ... sorry for the short chapter... I have not had much time to edit the chapter lately, but I thought I should at least post something for all you AMAZING readers :) (If I have time I will post more later on today!!!!)

I have to thank everyone again who has voted for Elemmire in the Watty Awards :) there is about a week left until the voting closes, and I wanted to wish everyone who has also submitted their book, luck!!!! And if you have not had a chance to vote for Elemmire (or any of the books submitted in general) I can give you the link to find it easier :)

I also must point out that I am VERY, VERY, VERY excited for some of the plot lines we have in mind :) :) I have had ALOT of discussion with YouCantHandle on some ideas.... and I am really excited, so stay tuned for updates :)

Thank you everyone :) Please vote, fan, and comment!!!!!!!!