It's a tight fit, both of us in my tiny shower but it's nice, I've never showered with anyone else before.
I turn to face him and run a hand down the wet skin of his torso, along his perfectly sculpted muscles and I can feel him watching my every move.

"Have you washed your hair yet?" He asks me and I look up at his face and almost laugh as I've never saw his hair like this before, drenched and sticking to his face, a dirty blonde colour instead of golden. I shake my head telling him I haven't.

He picks up my blueberry shampoo and puts some on his hand, I watch him do this wondering why he'd asked or if he'd just been making small talk. Once he's done rubbing the blue shampoo between his hands he starts rubbing it into my hair and I can't help but laugh and take the same shampoo bottle, copying his actions.

I have to tiptoe to get his head but it's worth it when he smiles at me
"It'll smell like blueberries now." I turn to look at my other shampoos with a hand on my hip.

"Well would you rather it smelled like raspberries?" I ask him and he seems to think about this for a minute
"No, blueberry is fine." He flashes me that smile of his again and I'm pretty sure I go weak at the knees.
He's bundled all my hair together and sticking upright with the bubbles and moves his head right back against the glass once he's done to get a better look at his work.

"You make a ravishing grinch Clarissa." He laughs and I smirk at him, moving back against the shower wall

"As do you Jonathan."
I tell him and for a minute it's like we're not even naked, like we didn't have sex the night before. It's like we're just friends, best friends. Jace and Clary and of course, our silly hairdos, against the world.

***

"So," she blows over her cappuccino
"How's the single life treating you?"
Isabelle's brown eyes stare directly back at mine as she sips her coffee and I really haven't much to say to her other than
"Good." 
I nod, taking a drink of my own like I hadn't had sex with her brother last week after her party. Like I hadn't been thinking about doing it again every minute of every day since. The thing was though, Jace and I were such close friends and that time happened by accident really.

I don't think either of us knew how to bring up the subject in regards to a second time. We're we supposed to just be sitting around his house talking about work and then turn to each other like 'Anyway, I know we're having a perfectly innocent conversation like we do all the time but should we fuck now, because its all I've been thinking about?'

Yeah, no.

"Just good?" She raises an eyebrow at me and i widen my eyes coming back to the conversation in front of me. Thinking about that while I'm sat across from his sister was not cool.

"Yeah, just good." I shrug, chuckling awkwardly. I was a natural.
She doesn't seem like she completely believes my answer but she drops it for whatever reason. Either way I'm thankful. She really didn't want to know and most likely wouldn't approve anyway.

"We should go out this weekend," she announces, stabbing at some lettuce on her plate with a fork
"might even find you a new guy." This time she winks and I wonder how on earth to get out of this. Ugh, a new guy. Sounds tiring.

I lift my sandwich, nonchalantly taking a bite and prepare myself to politely decline but she reads right through me "I'm not taking no for an answer either. You're a romantic at heart and you're not going to find your prince sitting around at home with Jace all the time." When did Isabelle ever take no for an answer?