[Three]

Last night you were in my room and now my bedsheets smell like you

~ Shape of you (Ed Sheeran)

(Unedited)

{Clarys POV}

I wake up in a tangle of sheets, my hair in its usual morning disarray and roll onto my back. My stomach growls angrily and I realise I can't remember the last time I consumed something that wasn't an alcoholic beverage but I ignore it, turning my head ever so slowly to view the back of Jaces head beside me and smile. I can't help it.

You know the feeling when you stumble across a song and you can't believe that you have never heard it before it's so good, so you play it on repeat all day long to make up for lost time?

Yeah, that was sex with Jace Herondale. Or at least that was the feeling afterwards, like you had been missing out on something incredible.
I couldn't describe the actual orgasms, I'm pretty certain I went blind for a few seconds last night. I thought we were finished after the spectacular session against the wall but I was sorely mistaken. He'd taken me through to the bedroom and spent the time he needed between sessions with his face between my legs which... good god, that alone could have put every other guy I've been with to shame.

We've been asleep for hours, granted we didn't go to sleep until after 3 but I was still exhausted.

He stirs, groaning in his sleep and I shut my eyes pretending I'm still sleeping until I realise that's ridiculous because this is my apartment and Jace and I are just friends.
I slowly roll out of bed and wrap a thin housecoat around me, trying my best to sneak to the bathroom without waking sleeping beauty.

When I finally manage to get the shower to spray me with water that isn't freezing cold I close my eyes and let the hot water sink into me, warming every muscle. All i see is skin. My skin, his skin each sticky with sweat and shiver despite being anything but cold. Reliving the things we did to each other in such vivid detail first thing in the morning, or afternoon I should say, would be the death of me.

I reach for the soap and go to wash myself, spotting the bruises on the insides of my upper thighs, I feel my face heat up and realise I'm biting my lip. He marked me.
I tried not to dwell on it like I was sixteen and just lost my virginity but it didn't work, somehow it all felt new even though I definitely was not a virgin before Jace. I felt giddy, grown up and sexy. Good sex can do that to you.

I feel a chill on my backside and wonder if I'd left the shower door open in my morning after haze and stare straight at the golden boy himself only less put together looking, sleepy and much sexier. Although disappointingly he's wearing boxers now.

"Well," he begins as I hide my ass from his view with a sponge, like he hasn't seen it before. He's smiling at me.

"This is definitely the best thing I've seen first thing in the morning in a long time." Slowly his eyes makes their way up from my ass to the curve of my back and eventually my face peeking at him over my shoulder. I feel very foolish now that he's looking at me like that, like I'm a sight to behold, so I set the sponge down and make room for him as he removes his clothes again.