Chapter 8+

Aya: Yo! I'm back, dear readers! Back just as I promised. Don't throw tantrums at me! I updated this on time. Today was my last day in Luna New year holidays... which only last 9 days... (I updated "Cosplay Cafe" at the start of my holidays.)

Tsuna: Anyway, please enjoy reading, dear readers.

Continue...

How did Tsuna meet the Gokudera's siblings was quite a coincidence and very unexpected. So...

~Flash back~

After Tsuna met doctor Shamal -a famous doctor who can cure many strange and special diseases, he also a hitman who works for the Vongola and a super pervert- for a check up, involved lots of awkward situations, misunderstandings, yelling and bitch-slaps.

The doctor was beaten and bruised, but he still managed to fulfill his duties and he was able to fix Tsuna's eyes. But his eyes need time to adjust so after the check up, he was helped with changing (no pervert thoughts) from his lab clothes into comfy, casual clothes: a loose, buttoned up white shirt with long, rolled up to his elbows sleeves, a long brown trousers, chocolate color sandals, a female boater hat (Nami's hat, but she gave it to her brother) and a pair of thin, soft coffee color sunglasses (Yana's sunglasses, he also gave it to Tsuna) to protect his newly recovered eyes. Then the twins processed to push their brother's wheelchair to a flower garden, leaving their father and the doctor for their adults talk about their brother's conditions.

At the garden, Yana and Nami helped Tsuna down from the wheelchair as the siblings sat together on a beautiful, stone-crafted water fountain. Both on his left and right, Tsuna got his siblings occupied as they chanted and chirped happily, telling him about their stories, their achievements and victories (some he found quite bazaar like once they tried to fire a prototype paint bomb machine, which the thing exploded and covered the mansion in rainbow, or that other time they made it rained frogs indoor and those amphibians hopped around everywhere, adults had to ran all over the place to catch them; he had no idea how his siblings pulled off those stunts, and he could have swore he saw them smiled sweetly at him while telling him about these.)

Three siblings enjoyed themselves, cuddling and shared stories, laughing happily and Yana fell down the fountain because his twin tickled him, Nami just laughed more. Then she was pulled down by her twin as payback. Tsuna just chucked warmly and helped the kids up. Clear, blue sky, white, lazy clouds floating around, cool wind brushed through hair. Siblings time was just almost perfected.

BOOM!

Almost.

An explosion happened, came running the Sawada's siblings way were... the Gokudera's siblings.

From where smoke of the explosion emerged, a silver hair boy, hands held a few unlit dynamites and a violet red hair boy, hands held a bow and an arrow. Both boys look almost alike from their same hairstyle, only with different colors and heights as the red hair was a bit taller than the silver hair. Both faces were pale green as they ran full speed from... a long, murky rose pink hair girl who was holding two dishes of... food(?) with dark purple smoke(?!) and the girl was excitedly chasing after them with sparkles trailing behind her. She shouted to the boys in Italian:

"Gabriel! Hayato! Try these for me! They're my new dishes!"

The violet red hair boy with deep cherry red eyes shouted back with a red face:

"Don't call me Gabriel!!! Call me G, dammit!!!!"

The silver hair boy with emerald olive green eyes immediately bursted out of laughter and said: