Chapter 6

Aya: Hello, I'm back my beautiful, gorgeous and fabulous people! Enjoy the chapter as a "make it up to you all for the extremely long wait" gift~ But, sorry if it's kind of lame.

Warning: Violent images and kids with serious "problems".

Seriously, it's (really) lame.

(P.S: Anyone like "Gravity Falls"?... I'm one of the sailors of the S.S.BillDip -one of my hardcore ship! Do you ship any Gravity Falls characters?)

Continue...

12 months after the incident in Namimori.
Italy. Location: Estraneo's main secret laboratory.

"It seem like no.69 couldn't service the experiment." -a scientist with blood stained the once white lab coat and gloves said, sighing in disappointment.

The scientists around looked at Mukuro's lifeless body lay on the surgery table. Blinding light shower his limped figure.

His heterochromatic eyes, one red, one indigo/purplish blue, reflected death. Blood oozed out from his abnormal red right eye with a kanji of number "six" on it -his cursed eye, stitches lines around his red eye painted blood red. His mouth covered in blood as the deadly liquid splashed on his cheeks, dripped down to his chin and his neck, drenched the collar of his dirty white shirt.

"Such a shame, he was one of the most useful test subjects and has much potential to be a great weapon, too."

"Indeed. But, now he's dead. He's useless to us. "Hell's eye" project will have to wait until we find another suitable test subject like no.69."

Right then, two children were pushed into the room, ready for another round of torture. They were struggling, yelling, kicking the scientists' subordinates that brought them in.

They immediately stopped as they caught a glimpse of their friend's body lied on the table. Their eyes widen showed pain, shock, horror and disbelieve. He couldn't be dead! He wouldn't leave them alone here! They were suppose to get out of here together with Tsuna and the other kids! They thought.

"Ah~ right on time for your experiments no.14, no.49. How do you feel seeing your friend's body, hum? Take no.69 as an example to try to stay alive to be useful and successful test subjects, yes? He would be a splendid weapon if he had lived. But, oh well~ what's done is done." -a scientists said, laughing as he finished

"YOU SICK BASTARDS! YOU'VE KILLED HIM! YOU'VE KILLED SO MANY OF US! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TORTURE US LIKE THIS!?" -Ken yelled furiously. Tears of anger and frustration poured down his and Chikusa's face.

"Why did you sacrifice so many innocent children! Even your own children! We didn't even wish to be born into the mafia or even in this disgusting famiglia in the first place!" -Chikusa shouted with pure raged after Ken.

"Why, what else but to restore the power of our famiglia -Estraneo, of course! You are just small sacrifices for the greater good of the famiglia." -one of them said.

Ken and Chikusa glared at them with pure hatred and disgusted. Because of these sickos many kids have died, have suffered, have been tortured. Because of them Mukuro was lying there, lifeless. Because of them, Tsuna was blind, he couldn't walk anymore and they even locked him up, away from all of them.

Their words full of venom as they shouted out, enraged:

"WE WILL KILL YOU, BASTARDS!"