Chapter 3

Aya: Hello everybody~~~ I'm back~ Can you believe it? I -the lazy bum, a living piece of meat or bone or whatever- had update again! Wow! Anyhow, please enjoy the story. This chapter will be fast and boring cause I'll__ ops! No spoiling~ So, please enjoy another not-so-important-and-boring chapter. But, after this chapter, the main plot will begin! Muahahahaha~

Continue~ again~

Major time skip, again!
February 2nd, Namimori, Sawada resident, 8.20am:

Two brunette, one tall, one short was standing next to each other in the kitchen. The shorter brunette is our one and only Tsuna who was helping his mother preparing the food for the guests. 'What guests?' -you guys asked.

Well, let's do a little flashback to 7.30am this morning:

The mother and son was setting the table. They both sang softly but cheerfully and smiled at each other. They were excited because today is the twins first birthday! Then, the telephone rang.

Ring~ ring~ ri_

"Hello~ this is the Sawada resident~" -Nana answered the phone cheerfully.

"Nana~ My love~ It's me! How are you? How are the kids?" -shouted her husband - Iemitsu from the other side.

"Iemitsu! Darling, we're fine. How are you?" -Nana said, thrilled to hear her husband call.

"I'm great! Anyway, honey, I'm coming home today! In fact, I'm at the airport right now!" -exclaimed cheerfully.

"Really? That's great!"

"After all, I can not miss my twins first birthday! And Nana my love, I coming home this time with my boss, he is the distance relative that I've told you about. I'll be home for two whole weeks!"
(Aya: I want to speed up the meeting with Nono. Well not exactly, Tsuna did meet him when he was 5 but they met in the summer.)

"Really? That's just wonderful, dear~! And your boss, too? You should invite him to stay with us! After all, he's your distant uncle, right?."
(Aya: Iemitsu here told Nana about Nono was his distant uncle or something like that. He said that he works for his relative but he didn't mention the mafia business, which is obviously.)

"Great! I'll tell him! And honey, we will arrive home at about 8.30. I love you!"

"Wonderful! I'll prepare you breakfast. And I love you too dear~"

"Is papa coming home, mama?" -Tsuna ran out from the kitchen enthusiastically. He'd just finished preparing the table.

Nana smiled cheery patted his head gently. "Yes, dear! Papa is coming home today~ With his boss too. He is your grandpa~"

"Woa~ Really, mama?" Getting a nod from Nana, he jumped up excitedly. "Yay~~!!!! Papa is coming home~~ Grandpa is coming, too~~"

Nana giggled at her son cute action. "A! Tsu-kun, do you wanna help me make more food for breakfast? It's for your papa and grandpa~"

"Yes, mama! I wanna help!" -Tsuna said, eyes twinkling cheerfully.

End of flashback~

The mother and son has finished preparing food for breakfast. Right on the dot, it's 8.30am now. And...

Ding~ Dong~

The door bell rang. Tsuna dashed out of the kitchen, followed by his mother skipping out. He opened the door enthusiastically to be greeted by the sight of his father.