Once Upon A Sandwhich

855 words
enjoy.

"Mother where is father?" my soft voice squeaked out as i waited on the kitchen counter for the sandwhich she was making.

Peanut butter and Jelly. Yum!

"He will be home soon but i advise you to get your dirty butt off the countertops!" i immediately jump off the countertop, hitting my bum on the way down

"Good now go fetch me some pickles from the refrigerator."

Pickles yuck!

I open the refrigerator and take the pickles out, handing it to my mom."Thank you missy." she says

Then the lights start flickering and everything goes black. "Mom! Mom! Where are you!" I look around but all i could see was black. I hear muffled screams and this weird odor that smelled like a dentist office and cleaning supplies. It gave me a nauseous feeling.

"You won't forget this day sweetheart."

BAM!

I awake with sweat drenching my pajamas. Another nightmare. I decide i would stay up until it was time for school.

It was now 5:23 am. And I had about two hours till school. Deciding to study for my upcoming calculus test, I pulled out my study guides and laptop and got to work.

My mine drifted to that dream that I had. It's been happening more frequently and I ussd to have those dreams when i was 8. Being in the dark always made me feel suffocated. Like I was being restrained from breathing, and moving.

Gramps said I had lost memory of my life before I was 8. So on I can remember everything perfectly.

Sorry i DIDNT PUT THIS CHARACTER IN

Doris (gramps)Age: 72Sex: femaleAbout: took in Aluna after finding her in the park unconscious

Doris (gramps)
Age: 72
Sex: female
About: took in Aluna after finding her in the park unconscious.

BACK TO STORY

I finish writing my esssay and decide to pick out a simple yet an eye catching outfit.

This is the shirt