"I didn't even know a kid's party could be that lit," Chris laughed as he remembered fondly.

"I thought dat wah Easter?"

"Nah, that was Blue's party but we didn't get sober till Easter."

"Oh yeah! Honestly princess, I'm nah seein' da prollum... dat wah a good ass time. Plus mi hand healed almost normally."

I couldn't believe my ears, I already knew they were dumb asses but sometimes it was just too much to handle by myself.

"Babe where yah goin'?"

"Hopefully far away from you two idiots," I mumbled as I walked away.

"What wah dat?" Robyn called out after me.

"If I wanted you to hear it I would've said it louder!"

"Oop, she got yo' ass," Chris exclaimed obnoxiously.

"Shut da fuck up Breezy... And Nika, don' mek mi bend yuh ova mi knee. I'm nah bout ta play with ya smart mouf today."

"Oooh, don't threaten me with a good time daddy," I smirked and headed back up to our room so I could get dressed and leave.

--------------

"If you don't sitcho ass down in that chair," Bey said, making that weird black mom tight-lipped face as she fussed at one of the twins.

"Bey stop yelling at my bab--"

"Blue... If you think I won't show my ass in this restaurant you got another thing coming baby girl!"

I watched on in a mixture of annoyance and amusement as Bey stressed over her brood of the three while they virtually paid her no mind.

The twins were talking to each other in almost unintelligible dialect but their small voices and mannerisms were hilarious.

Blue was on her iPad and getting frustrated that she couldn't pass a certain level on Candy Crush. I felt her pain, because I too was stuck on that level... And had been for weeks.

"Honestly, I love my girls but please for your own sake don't have children for at least another five years."

"Like Robyn wants anymore kids," I scoffed.

"Because...  And I never thought I would say this, but Robyn is smart. Sometimes. Do you know when was the last time..."

She looked at the kids skeptically to make sure they weren't paying attention before lowering her voice.

"Do you know when was the last time Jay got to call me Peaches?"

"I did not need to know that..."

"Bitch, all the things you and Rih say and do in front of us. You gotta take this."

"I do not ha--"

"But anyway, Nic... Kids, don't do it to yourself. Its never ending. Constantly in your face, asking for something, needing help, sneezing in your face. And what's crazy is, the moment they're gone and you have some freedom... You miss them like crazy."