Beach days

((Warning: complete dorks.)

A ball was tossed in the air, slightly shifted by the warm summer breeze. A strong left hand soon connected with the ball as it fell and was his over a  high net.
Blue's eyes flash at the sight and he instantly ran to the center to pop the ball back over the net.
Green laughed when his counterpart slipped against the sand to hit the ball. "Having fun down there?" He teased with a wink of his eye.
Blue scowls and gets back up to his feet, running his fingers through his hair to dust out the sand.
Green licks his thumb and trails it along Blue's cheek to get some dirt off his face. Blue closed his eye and winced at the touch, "nh.. I'm fine mom." He grumbles.
The leader merely laughed at Blue's comment and put an arm around his broad naked shoulders.
Vio grips his book, twitching in annoyance. 'Can't I read in peace without those two kicking up sand.' He huffed, but that wasn't the only thing that annoyed him. It was also the proximity between both Blue and Green, how they kept touching each other and laughing.
"Aww~ Vi vi are you jealous?" The darker male whom was still in his tunic asked in a mocking tone. Both the friends lay under a large umbrella, since Vio didn't want to enter the water nor play in the Sand, whereas Shadow can't be out in the extreme sunlight.
"Jealous? Of what?" Vio asked, flipping the page of his book.
"Jealous of how close Green is to your man~" Shadow cooed motioning to the two boys now wrestling in the shallow areas of the beach.
Vio flushed and abruptly slams his book shut, shooting a glare at his darker friend. "Blue is not 'my man', and I'm glad that those two are getting along rather than fighting." He huffed and placed his book aside.
Shadow shrugs and chuckles, "ooh~ all defensive now?" He continued to annoy Vio with the topic, knowing how much it got on his nerves. "Admit it vi~ Blue is rather... 'special' specimen to admire..."
Vio made a disapproving noise as he adverts his gaze from Shadow to his supposed 'crush'.
Blue was out deeper in the water with Green, both facing each other as they sat upon a surfboard brought along with the verity of other beach toys.
Vio watched as the two soon burst into a fit of laughter which was drowned out by the sound of the ocean waves.
"You know you want to go out there..." Shadow prodded Vio gently nudging his shoulder. "C'mon Vi~"
The reader heaved an annoyed sigh before standing up. He wasn't doing this because he wanted to, he was doing it because he knew Shadow wouldn't stop egging him on.
Or at least....
That's what he keeps telling himself.

"Oh shit a shark-!" Blue cries out and pointed, making his leader whirl around.
"Where?! I don't-" Green was soon shoved off the board by a laughing Blue Link.
"Blue-!" Green complains once he resurfaced, blushing in embarrassment for falling for such a practical prank.
"You two seem to be having fun." A new calmer voice says from a few feet away.
A smirk grew on Blue's face and he finally looked back, "hello nerd. Come to have fun for once?"
Vio rolls his eyes at the comment. "Your ideal of 'fun' has much of a difference to mine." His tone was annoyed as he shoots a cold glare at his smirking counterpart.
"Well... you two have 'fun'. I'm going back." Green says.
The smirk faded from Blue's lips and his eyes widen, "wait seriously?" He stares in disbelief as Green started to swim away. But before the leader could pass them, Green glanced at Vio and winked. "Good luck." He whispers.
Vio felt his anger boiling up inside him. 'Does everyone think I'm in love with Blue?! Impossible! He's....' Vio's thoughts trailed off as he slowly glanced up to meet Blue's eyes. '....an idiot....'
Blue sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "Alright... I'll live..." he mumbles.
Vio closing his eyes to regain his calm posture and nods. "Do you surf?" He asked, hoping to distract both himself and Blue.
The said counterpart soon grins, "best damn surfer in hyrule if I do say so myself~" Blue proudly puffed his chest as the confidence glimmers in his eyes.
Vio snorted at Blue's overconfidence and soon pulls himself upon the slick board. "Well then, teach me then. My knowledge to this is rather slim in athletic information."
Blue looked Vio up and down, his eyes narrowed. "Takes practice vi...." he says and starts pushing the board farther out in the water. "Okay... first. On your knees."
Vio frowns at the proposition but got on his knees just as Blue said.
"When a wave comes, get up and twist you board to the side..." Blue explains, holding Vio's board so he wouldn't sink under. His toes barely grazed the sandy sea floor but he still managed to hold onto Vio until a wave comes by
'Easier said than done.' Vio thinks and glanced down at his Blue counterpart.
Blue brushed his wet bangs from his eyes and looks back out to the ocean. "Get ready." He says.
Vio twitched and gets in position to where it was easy to stand up.
Blue flashed a smirk and went underwater right as the wave and up from behind them.
Its size and power surprised Vio, but he still managed to stay at balance when he stood to his feet.
Blue whistled from afar and shouted, pumping his fists in the air. "YOU GOT THIS VIOOOO!"

Vio's face flushed a light shade of red and he dares to glance back at his cheering counterpart.
But that was his undoing.
Without warning, the board slipped from under his feet, making the purple hero cry out and slip underwater.
The salty warm waters got into his eyes and filled his lungs. The waves were relentlessly shoving him around and pushing him back under when he tried to catch a breath. "BLU-" he coughed and was once again pulled underwater. He couldn't see he couldn't breath and he couldn't understand the sea floor.
Vio cries out from underwater even though he was steadily running out of air. 'I'm... in going to-' his thoughts faded as his consciousness was lost.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Chapped but soft warm lips pressed against his own pair.
Hands found it's way trailing up delicately through his wet blonde locks of hair. Vio shivers at the ghostly feeling that set fire to his heart. 'So warm...'
he didn't dare look at the face of whom the kiss belonged to, though he knew who it was.
"You did good Vio...." A husky voice murmured, moving its lips down to the hallow of Vio's collar bone.
Vio closed his eyes and ran his fingers through the hair of his assailant. "Your so warm..." he murmured to the one whom had his lips on Vio's neck.
"And your so cold...." The voice replied. Vio could feel the persons lips twist into a soft smile against his skin.
"Say my name..." it whispers.

Vio mustered up the courage to open his eyes and muttered the others name, "Blu-...." he never got to finish his sentence, for Blue's lips were once again on his in a slightly rougher manner than before. The usually collected Violet hero let out a soft sound and ran his fingers through Blue's soft tufts of hair.

The dreamy moment suddenly shattered when the boy in Blue let out a surprised Yelp and parted away from his once unconscious counterpart. "Gah! W-what t-the..." he stammers.
Vio blinks I'm confusion at Blue's sudden change in attitude, then he remembered.
'I drowned... I passed out.' His eyes start to widen slowly. 'I-it was a dream... w-which means...' after a long pause Vio looked up to meet Blue's wide surprised stormy eyes. 'He must have tried to preform cpr... which worked partially.. and then I...' his face flushed a bright red color. "Ugh...." he groans.
Before another word could be spoken, the other two Links ran to check on the once drowned Vio.
Red of course was the most worried, checking his heart, looking for injuries, then scolding Blue for not being more careful.
"Hey! He's alive alright?! I saved him!" Blue huffed angrily and turns his head away.
Vio glanced at Blue, blushing slightly. 'He saved me....'

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"So~ I heard uh... about the kiss~" Shadow purrs teasingly in Vio's ear as he made the fire.
The bookworm twitched, and his face went red. "I have no idea what you speak of Shadow Link." He replied in a wary yet calm tone.
Shadow snickered.
He could read Vio like a book; and he'd been spying on them through their shadows.
"Admit it, your in love with him~" Shadow cooed, poking His annoyed friends cheek.
"No... but...." Vio glanced up from his work, seeing Blue help Red make dinner for them. For a moment, their eyes met. Vio flushed at the sight of Blue's stormy gaze, and the warm smile that curved his lips.
"I-I can't help but admire him...." he finished, shaking his head.
Shadow grins widely and stood up, "HEY BLUE GUESS WHAT?!" He shouted.
"SHADOW DON'T YOU DARE!" Vio's scowls while attempting to stop his friend.
He failed in doing so.

~the end~