21. TRIGGERING

WARNING VERY TRIGGING

I look at my arm.

Full of scars.

People always questioned why I have scars.

I once told a girl that my cat attacked me.

I don't think she believed me.

She just walked away like everyone does.

People question why I always wear a jumper. I say I'm cold.

One night the truth got out. I cut.

I lasted a week before i couldn't take it.

I go in my room and lock the door.

I wrote a note.

Dear Jayson (random name)

I've loved u for ages now I can't do this. I can't do this anymore.

I have been to shy to talk to u but I have well soon had a crush on you. I'm sorry for making u a letter

Love

The girls who's loved u forever.

I then wrote one to my family.

Dear Family

Life has been tough for me. But u didn't really care. U just pushed me aside.

I've been bullied for as long as I remember cause I'm 'fat' and 'ugly'. I can't take it anymore I'm broken.

Don't miss me too much.

I need to kill the monster inside me even if it means killing myself.

I tried.

From

The monster.

I put them on my side table then walk to my bathroom. Grabbed my Blade, pills and rope.

I'm lucky I have high ceilings.

I take all my clothes and traced every scar with my finger silently crying.

I cut my arm in all different angles. Big cuts small cuts medium cuts.

I then cut my stomach and my legs.

Silently crying I say 'goodbye cruel world'

Taking a look at the bottle it has 300 pills.

I put one on my tong and swallow it with water I do it with every one.

The 300th I ring up my bully and say 'I'm sorry for being born. I'm sorry for everything I've done wrong. I'm sorry for even stepping in your world' I hang up. I put my phone down and lay on my bed and look around. Blood everywhere.

I close my eyes and my life flashes through my eyes.

Her dad breaks the door down and sees the blood her mum beside him falls to her knees and starts to cry saying 'not my baby girl no'

Her dad walks to the notes and reads them both.

Dear Family

Life has been tough for me. But u didn't really care. U just pushed me aside.

I've been bullied for as long as I remember cause I'm 'fat' and 'ugly'. I can't take it anymore I'm broken.

Don't miss me too much.

I need to kill the monster inside me even if it means killing myself.

I tried.

From

The monster Stacy

Jayson gets the note the next day and finally said that he like her to. Her starts saying ' if I told her I like her she'd still be alive' and stuff like that.

A year later

Jayson the day of Stacey's 1st year of being gone Jayson hung himself.

Stacey's bully well she walked in front of a truck on purpose.

Her parents had a fight and got a divorce. Her brother who is only 14 has already tried to commit suicide to be with his sister.