You make me tick

A day after Toby's first kill
Toby's p.o.v.
Oh... maskys sitting on the bench outside... he looks really peaceful... should I annoy him?
<Yes>
<definitely>✔️
<absolutely>
I'm gonna go with definitely. I started to walk out.... when I saw a man in a orange hoodie, he wore a mask that had red eyes and a red frown....
I looked at him "uh.. h-hi?" *twitch* "i-is something... wro-wrong?" He looked around and disappeared behind the side of the building... Okay that was weird. I walked up to Masky... "Hey masky!" ....he looks sad... "are *twitch* y-yo-you ok-okay?" I managed to get out

Maskys p.o.v.

"I'm fine." I looked down at jays camcorder in my hand.. I put it back in my pocket...
"Toby... why did... you come out here?" I was genuinely curious... was he trying to be nice?

"To annoy the hell out of you"

Well that's it I'm jumping off a cliff now.
"Okay cool, I thought you were actually being nice... that would be awkward" I laughed dryly at my joke.. everyone here is the same, they are all insensitive assholes. Well except hoodie, sometimes.

Toby's p.o.v.
Did I hurt his feelings?.... shit. I'm scum. "Masky... what was your life like before coming here? Before getting saved..."
* Another dry laugh * "I wasn't in need of saving.... it was all because of Alex's god damn obses-.... no nevermind i can't talk about this." I was confused to say the least... who's Alex?... another proxy?
I'll sit down... as i sat next to masky... he really did look sad... how can I help him? The voices said to leave him to depression, to worry about myself. I looked inside my head and said to myself
Not today Satan, not today.
"Masky? Do you want to hang out or... whatever you guys do for fun here?"

Maskys p.o.v.
Did he just ask me if I wanted to.... he asked if I would hang out with him. This kid is fucking precious. "Sure. Come with me." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the mansion.. I noticed everyone staring at me. I don't really care anymore to be honest. I pulled him in my room and heard him
Say "Masky, I know you love me, but this is too soon"
"What are you talking about to-".... I realized "You fucking jerk." He laughed adorably, how do people kiss with a mask on... shit. I have not thought things through. I thought of a solution. I grabbed a bandana from my dresser "Toby do not question this. " with that I wrapped the Bandana around his eyes and sat down in front of him. "Maskyyyy it's darrrkk inn hereee" I laughed genuinely. There is no way this will end well. I slipped off my mask, took a deep breath, put my hand on his cheek, and kissed him.
....
Toby's p.o.v
I felt him kiss me and everything in my head was cut off... I forgot to breathe for a second. But I remembered and kept breathing. But also I didn't break the kiss... why am I not breaking the kiss?
I moved my hands around his waist... why am I doing this? I mean... I like him.... but...
I pulled away... "I'm sorry Masky... I like yo-you. And by like I mean as in the same way you li-like me. But I need ti-ti-time to think a-ab-about..." I felt an episode coming on... I blinked... darker... even darker.... black...

Maskys p.o.v.
Did he just die? I checked his pulse. Not dead! Good I won't be dead either. That doesn't excuse the fact he just passed out after I made out with him.... shit.