''Alright- Hey Travis, can Sebastian sit in here with you whilst I work? '' Lauren asked Travis once she entered his office. Today he was doing a little better than yesterday but he still looked drained, although that didn't stop him from getting up and walking round his desk to shake Sebastian’s hand.

Sebastian tried not to wince in pain when Travis shook his bruised hand, but Travis caught on anyway and brought Sebastian’s knuckles into his view.

''Rough day?'' Travis looked at Sebastian with understanding and in that moment Lauren knew Travis was talking about the gang, so did Sebastian, and they just looked at him silently as he inspected the bruised knuckles.

''Hhm, Lauren go get some ice would you.'' Travis asked, Lauren still couldn’t get over how rough his voice sounded. 

''Alright, be back in a minute.'' She replied and left to get some ice.

Whilst she was at that Travis told Sebastian to lay on the couch whilst he took a look at his other injuries, concluding that he's just going to have a lot of bruising, and maybe a little dizziness for a few hours due to the hard hit to his head.

Sebastian didn't feel the need to pretend he was alright, he was in a lot of pain and he trusted Travis even if he had only just met the man. 

''I'm back.'' Lauren said once she entered the room and immediately went over to Sebastian and placed some ice on his knuckles. ''Do not hiss at me, it's your own fault you're in pain.''

Sebastian just let out a small laugh at her scolding and used his free hand to hold the ice over his knuckles. What he wasn't prepared for though was the plenty of bags filled with ice to fall on his chest.

''Lau-'' He gasped and his breath caught in his throat from how cold it was, but he had to admit it was already starting to feel better.

''Alright Lauren, go back to work and I'll look after him, he's in safe hands.'' Travis smiled at Lauren and she couldn't help but smile back, she didn't not believe he was in safe hands, Travis was the only man she trusted other than Sebastian and Liam.

''Ok.'' Lauren replied without any trouble, her shift ended in an hour anyway considering it was Sunday and the place closed early.

''What the hell happened to you?'' Was the first thing that came out of Liam’s mouth when he spotted Lauren and Liam enter the house? 

To add on top of everything, Sebastian now felt a little sick due to having to sit in the passenger seat whilst Lauren drove his huge car back home, and considering she was used to her little thing and hadn't driven in a few months she didn't do a good job.

''What do you think?'' Sebastian muttered angrily and walked into the kitchen, sitting down on a stool and placing his arms on the table and leaning his head on them, he still had a throbbing headache that didn't seem to be going any time soon.

''Ah, that old bastard. Did you fight back this time at least?'' Liam asked, coming to sit on a stool in front of Liam.

Sebastian just showed Liam his knuckles before bringing his arm back comfortable under his head. Liam let out a low whistle and raised his eyebrows in surprise at the still swelling bruised knuckles.

''I think you should go to the hospital mate they look a bit banged up, or at least let me bandage it up.'' Liam grabbed his hand and looked at it again, he knew a broken knuckle when he saw one and Sebastian’s looked a little broken to him, although he couldn't tell all that great over the swelling.

''What did you do to get them this bad?'' Liam asked and Lauren came and sat down next to Sebastian waiting to hear his answer for herself too, he still hadn't told her exactly what went on.