Chapter forty one

I'm sooooooo sorry guys I didn't mean to leave you hanging so long. I'm a terrible person, I know. School is kicking my ass and life is really busy. But enough of my excuses. Here ya go!

Love you all!

-Amy

Harrys POV

Lena's face paled when I brought up Keira's sibling. It scared me a little bit. Didn't lena want to have a baby?

It wasn't like I was about to ask her to have one right now-we could wait until after the wedding. But damn, she was already freaking out and I hadn't even asked her if she was willing to have another baby yet.

"Lena?" I asked.

"Look, I need to go talk to Zayn really quick. Can you watch keira?" She asked.

"I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you, Lena." I said. "Can you wait to talk to Zayn until after we're done?"

"No. No I can't." She said.

She was getting up and making her way to the door.

"Lena, seriously?" I asked. "Why is talking to Zayn suddenly so important?"

"It just is." She said.

I grabbed her arm before she could get past me. "Lena, please. Let me talk to you about this."

"No." She said.

She pulled her arm free and fled the room.

"Daddy?" Keira asked.

"Yes, love?" I asked her.

"Where did mummy go?"

"She went to talk to Unca Zayn." I said.

"Can I go talk to someone?" She asked.

I smiled. "Who do you want to talk to?" I asked her.

"Ummm, can I talk to Theo?" She asked.

"Theo?" I echoed.

"Yeah. Mummy said he loved her but then she said you did. But I want to talk to him. He was good." She told me.

I felt jealous of theo and bad for Keira. Who was she supposed to call daddy? Me? Justin? Theo? Calum? At least Ashton was constant.

Maybe I should be worried that lena refuses to settle down.

She's been engaged. To Justin. That didn't do anything.

She has a kid with Ashton. That didn't tie her down.

Okay. I'm worried. Does she not want to settle down with me? She's bounced back and forth with me since she was 17. She said she would marry me but she freaked out about a kid.

Maybe I was overreacting.

"How about we call Daddy?" I asked.

"Okay." Keira said with a smile.

I set her up with a phone to call Ashton and then that's when Liam came in.

"Lena here?" He asked.

"No, went to talk to Zayn." I said.

"Oh. Well, I'll go find her." he said.

"Don't bother. Apparently her conversation with him is very important." I said.

Lena's POV

"Zayn I'm freaking out. I've been waiting to tell Harry until after the Grammys were over but now they are and I don't know how to tell him and I don't have a clue how Keira figured it out. I haven't told anyone. No one at all until now." I said.

"Calm down." Zayn said. "Why didn't you want to tell harry right away? Wouldn't he be excited?"

I looked at the floor. "It might be Theo's." I said.

"Lena really?" He asked.

"I know. I've been stupid. I haven't been careful and I need to settle down. And I want to settle down with Harry but if the baby is Theo's that will never happen. Harry will be devastated." I said.

"When can you find out?" Zayn asked.

"I'll go to the doctor Monday." I said.

"You need to tell Harry, lena. Rather it's his or not." He told me.

"I know. But how?" I asked.

"I don't know. Never told anyone that before." He joked.

"Shut up." I said.

There was a knock at the door and Zayn opened it. My brother was waiting on the other side.

"We've got a problem." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Calum and Ashton were in an accident. It's bad. We've gotta get to the hospital."

One Direction's Big Break: The EndOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara