Chapter Two

"Well, at least it wasn't permanent." Candice says the next day when Shelbie walked up to her with a bit of a sour look on her face.

"It took forever to wash off though." Shelbie replies, rubbing her arms consciously as she remembered washing off the sticky goo for an hour.

Severus humphed. "Well, I wouldn't be surprised if James Potter and Sirius Black were up to it." Shelbie furrows her brows.

"Those two?"

"Yup." Lily says.

"Well, least now I know who it was." Shelbie says, looking down and adjusting the band on her satchel on her shoulder. Olivia gave her a incredulous look.

"You're not going to go after him?"

"Olive it was just goo when it all comes down to it."

"Yeah but cost you your study time for charms."

"I'll be fine we studied for an hour there."

"Shelbie!"

"Olivia it's fine, I'm not gonna be bitter to someone over an accident."

Olivia raises a brow. "What if it wasn't?"

Shelbie cocks her head to the side. "Olive, if it was on purpose he would've laughed at my misery, but by him shouting 'wait!' it clearly implies that it was an accident."

"They do play constant pranks on people and are constantly getting themselves in trouble." Severus said. Olivia didn't seem so convinced about what Shelbie had said but shrugged it off anyways.

"Anyways, on a different note, what time is it?" Shelbie asks.

"Almost time for class." Shelbie nods.

"Alrighty then." And they headed off.

While Shelbie exited from her class, she was waking down the corridor when she overheard a someone call out,

"Oooh Natalie!" The voice was loud, taunting, and almost very familiar. She furrowed her brows in curiosity. What's going on?

Making her way down the long hallway a little quicker, her shoes talking against the floor, as she heard more voices and another one that she didn't quite recognize.

"I never knew you could read!"

"Probably just acts like it."

"Stop it!" A girl yelled, "What did I ever do to you, I don't understand!"

Once she got to the scene, she saw a Hufflepuff boy, and a Gryffindor girl speaking harshly towards a Ravenclaw girl who had the most vibrant green eyes Shelbie had ever seen with chocolate brown hair. She recognized the boy instantly as Carter, who was the bad seed in her house that never seemed to cease to cause trouble, and his faithful friend Cara, who was just as bad as him apparently. Even though she didn't know Cara as well, with Carter around, she knew this wasn't good.

"You don't understand something? Shocker!" From the push Cara gave, the girl fell on her butt, which made Shelbie fume. "Is little Natalie hurt?"