Robin III x Reader

(F/b) - Favorite Book
(M/n)- Middle Name
------------------------------------------------------

-(Y/n) POV-

You grabbed a textbook and a pile of homework from your locker. As you closed your locker door, your best friend, Tim Drake, was standing by the next locker.

“Hey, (y/n).”

“Hey, Tim.” You started walking and he followed you, matching your pace.

“So, prom is coming up. Has anyone asked you yet?” You shake your head. You turn into another hallway leading to your classroom.

“No, not yet. It doesn't matter, I'm probably not going anyways.” Tim looked shocked. But what did he expect? You weren't one to go to dances anyways, you hadn't been to one since...well, ever.

“Not going? (Y/n) this is prom we're talking about. Don't you want to go at all? It could be fun.” You sigh and shake your head at him.

“Look, I this is my class, I have to go. Talk to you later, Tim.” You walk past him straight to your class. You sit down seconds before the bell, and the teacher begins roll call.

-Tim's POV-

Tim was surprised you weren't going to prom. You hadn't gone to a single dance since he could remember, but he'd still hoped. He figured everyone was going. He wanted to ask you, too.

Maybe if I ask her to go with me, she'll change her mind, Tim thought. But I don't know the first thing about asking a girl to prom. Tim pondered ideas on how to ask you. Then he realized, if anyone were to know, it'd be his older brothers, Dick and Jason. They'd know for sure. They were always asking out girls.

Yeah, that's what I'll do. They can help me. Tim watched the clock continuously throughout the rest of the school day. As soon as the last bell rang, Tim was out the class and racing towards the front door.

Alfred was already outside in the limo waiting for Tim. “Hey, Alfred. Could you step on it? I want to get home as soon as possible.”

“I'll drive as fast as I can without speeding, Master Tim. And don't forget your seatbelt.” Tim looked down and realized he hadn't buckled up yet.

“Oh, right. Thanks Alfred,” Tim said, clicking in his seatbelt. Tim waited quite impatiently. He started unbuckling his seatbelt as soon as Wayne Manor came into view. Once in the driveway, Tin ran out and inside, looking for Jason and Dick.

He found the two in the kitchen drinking coffee. “Guys! I need your help with something. It's important.” His brothers looked up from their cups.

“Wait,” Jason said. “Did you just...did you just ask us for help?” Tim rolled his eyes.

“Can you just help me, or not?” Dick stood up and walked to Tim.

“Sure, little bro. What do you need help with?” Tim's face turned red immediately. He never thought he'd come to his brothers with a problem like this.

“Well prom’s in a few days, and I wanna ask this girl to go with me, but I don't know how.” Jason was stifling a laugh, and almost spit out his coffee.

“Aw, babybird needs girl advice. How cute.” Dick sit Jason a glare. Jason went silent, but still had a smirk on his face.

“I say you should send her flowers, and leave a card asking her to go with you.” Dick’s advice sounded good. Tim was thinking he'd made a good decision asking.

Jason laughed again. “What kind of advice is that? That's not going to work. It's really unoriginal, too.” Jason stands next to Tim and asks him, “What’s her favorite book?”